MBBS Admission 2017 & Procedure for NEET Counselling
- MBBS admission in India 2017 process has started. MBBS Counselling schedule 2017 has already been notified by the authorities.
- Medical admissions in India 2017 are being held through the results of NEET 2017.
- Students who have qualified NEET exam are eligible for counselling for MBBS seats in India.
- MBBS Admission in different states of India like Karnataka, Haryana, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab , Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh will be done through counselling sessions.
- To be eligible for appearing in the counselling session, after clearing NEET exam the candidate has to register himself / herself for counselling.
- Seats will be allotted after the 1st round of NEET Counselling.
- If after 1st round of counselling, seats are vacant then 2nd round of counselling will begin.
- If a student does not get MBBS admission in India in 2017 then the students have options to do MBBS from a foreign country.
- MBBS in many foreign countries is approved by MCI and students are eligible to work in India, even in government jobs after doing MBBS from abroad and clearing the MCI Screening Test.
- Students from Gujarat, Delhi, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar prefer MBBS admission in Russian MBBS Colleges as Russia MBBS fees is less and quality of education is very high.
- MBBS in China is also a good option for Indian students and very popular with students from all parts of India.
- Medical Admissions for 2017 in abroad generally close by July every year.
- Admissions in MBBS in 2017 is open for Indians in countries like Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan, Philippines, Ukraine etc.
- MBBS in Ukraine is also possible in low fees from reputed Government colleges.
PROCEDURE FOR NEET 2017 COUNSELLING
Counselling for seats under 15% All India Quota:
Online counselling would be conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee of the Directorate General of Health Services. Information for online counselling would only be available on Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) website.
Candidates placed in Merit/ Wait List are advised to read the counselling related information carefully and understand the course of action to be taken by them for appearing in the Counselling.
Any query related to 15 % All India Quota Counselling may be referred to the following address: The Assistant Director General (ME) Directorate General of Health Services, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110 108
For all counselling related queries, scheme of counselling, FAQ’s please refer to the website www.mcc.nic.in, candidates are requested to continuously update themselves regarding circulars, notices, news events etc. from the above website.
Counselling and admission other than 15% All India Seats Candidates wishing to apply for admission in State Medical Colleges/Universities/Institutions using merit list of NEET – 2017 shall follow the instructions of the State Government and/or authorities of the medical/dental colleges/Institution/University concerned for counselling.
List of State Government authorities for NEET 2017 Counselling:
ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLANDS
The Director (Health Services), Directorate of Health Services, Andaman & Nicobar Administration, Secretariat, Port Blair-744101
The Director (Health Services), Directorate of Health Services Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh-791110 Distt. Papumpare
The Director of Medical Education, Office of the Director of Medical Education, Sixmile, Khanapara, Guwahati, Assam, Pin-781022
The Director of Health, Directorate of Medical Education DM&HS Campus Koti, Hyderabad
The Director of Medical Education Directorate of Health Services, Department of Health & Family Welfare, Vikas Bhawan Patna-800001, Bihar
The Director Principal, Govt. Medical College Hospital, Sector-32,Chandigarh
The Director of Medical Education Directorate of Medical Education Old Nurses Hostel, Mantralaya Complex, Raipur-492001, Chhatisgarh
DADAR AND NAGAR HAVELI
The Director of Education 1st Floor, Building No.5, P.W.D. Office Complex, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Silvassa.
DAMAN & DIU (UT)
The Assistant Director (Technical Education) UT Administration of Daman & Diu Government Polytechnic, Varkund, MotaFalia Nani Daman-396210
The Director Health Services, Directorate of Health Services, F-17, Karkardooma, Delhi-110 032
The Assistant Director, Centralized Admission Division (CAD) Directorate of Technical Education, Alto-Porvorim, Goa-403571
The Dean B.J. Medical College, IA Sarwa, Ahmedabad Gujarat
The Director, Medical Education & Research Haryana Paryatan Bhawan, Bays No.55-58, Sector-2, Panchkula.
The Director, Medical Education & Research, Block No.06, SDA Complex, Kusumti, Shimla-171009.
JAMMU & KASHMIR
The Director (Health Services) Directorate of Health Services, Jammu Division, Near MLA’s Hostel, Jammu Tawi Jammu – 180001
The Director (Health Services) Directorate of Health Services, Old Secretariat (J & K), Srinagar, Kashmir
The Controller of Examination Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Science & Technology Campus, SirkhaToli, Namkum-Tupudana Road, Namkum, Ranchi -834023
The Executive Director Karnataka Examinations Authority 18th Cross, Sampige Road, Malleshwaram, Bangalore-560 012.
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations Vth Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695001
The Director of Education, Department of Education UT of Lakshadweep.
The Director Medical Education & Research, St. Georges Hospital Campus, Govt. Dental College Building, 4th Floor, Near CST Railway Station, Mumbai-400 001.
The Director, Higher & Technical Education, Govt. of Mizoram, Mcdonald Hill, Zarkawt, Aizawl, Mizoram
The Director Directorate of Medical Education, SatpuraBhawan, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
The Director, (Medical Education) Directorate of Health Services, Imphal, Manipur
The Commissioner & Secretary, Health & Family Welfare, Meghalaya Secretariat, Addl. Building, R.No.315, Shillong-793001 Meghalaya.
The Director Directorate of Technical Education, Kohima, Nagaland
The Chairman Odisha Joint Entrance Examination JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri, Dist. Khurda, Bhubaneshwar-751030
The Director (Health) Directorate of Medical & F.W. Services, Housing Board Building,Opposite LIC, Health Department Complex, Puducherry-605001
The Vice-Chancellor, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road, Faridkot-151203 (Punjab)
The Secretary (Medical Education) Directorate of Medical Education Govt. Secretariat Building, C-Scheme, Jaipur.
The Secretary Human Resource Development Department, Govt. of Sikkim, Tashiling, Gangtok – 737103
The Director (Public Health and Preventive Medicine) Directorate of Health Services, 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai-600006
The Director (Medical Education) 2nd Floor Tripura AIDS Controll Society Building Opp. IGM Hospital Agartala, Tripura-799001
The Director General Directorate of Medical Education, 107, Chander Nagar, Dehradun, Uttrakhand.
The Director General (Medical Education & Training) 6th Floor, JawaharBhawan, Ashok Marg, Lucknow(UP)
The Chairman Central Selection Committee Medical College, 88, College Street, Kolkata-700 073.