Study MBBS in Uzbekistan for Indian Students
Good news for Indian MBBS aspirants! Study MBBS in Uzbekistan for Indian students is now easy.
Uzbekistan – one of the popular South Asian countries has opened it’s doors for MBBS aspirants who want to pursue MBBS from abroad and are looking for high quality education at low cost.
Below we are highlighting some of the Benefits for Indian Students who want to pursue MBBS from Uzbekistan:
1. MBBS in Uzbekistan for Indian students is taught in English medium and the syllabus is similar to the MBBS syllabus being taught in India.
2. MBBS Colleges in Uzbekistan are approved by the Medical Council of India and their degree is recognized in India.
3. Top Universities for MBBS in Uzbekistan are now giving admission to Indian students without any Entrance exam.
4. MBBS in Uzbekistan Fee Structure is similar to the fee structure of Government Medical Colleges in India and hence easily affordable by everyone.
5. The procedure for obtaining MBBS admission in Uzbekistan is simple and a candidate has to only qualify in NEET to be eligible for admission.
Till last year, MBBS admission in Uzbekistan was without NEET for Indian students but from this year every Indian candidate is required to qualify in NEET to be eligible for MBBS Admission in Uzbekistan.
Below are the details of the 2 most popular Government Universities in Uzbekistan.
BUKHARA STATE MEDICAL INSTITUTE
Bukhara State Medical Institute was founded in accordance with the Resolution of the USSR Council of Ministers on August 24, 1990, No. 850. The institute was renamed “Abu Ali ibn Sino” according to the decision of the Council of People’s Deputies of Bukhara Region. It is part of the organizational structure of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Bukhara State Medical Institute is a state higher educational institution, engaged in educational activities for the implementation of basic and supplementary education programs of higher education, as well as carrying out teaching-pedagogical, scientific-methodological and other activities in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan educational services.
Bukhara State Medical Institute carries out basic education programs at the following stages: Bachelor, Master’s degree, Clinical internship.
Bukhara State Medical Institute has 3 Faculties.
1. Medical faculty
Under the Medical Faculty following departments are included:
• Department of Anatomy and Clinical Anatomy (OSTA)
• Department of Faculty and Hospital Surgery
• Department of Neurology, Medical Genetics and Psychiatry
• Department of General Surgery
• Department of social subjects
• Department of Languages
• Department of Surgical Diseases and Resuscitation
• Department of Internal Medicine and Endocrinology
2. Faculty of Dentistry
The following Departments are under the Faculty of Dentistry
• Department of Prosthetic Dentistry
• Department of Therapeutic Dentistry
• Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
• Department of Pediatric Dentistry
• Department of Normal Physiology
• Department of Medical Informatics and Biophysics
• Department of Pharmacology
3. Faculty of Medical Pedagogic and Higher Nursing
• Departments of the faculty of medical pedagogic and higher Nursing:
• Department of otorhinolaryngology, oncology and ophthalmology
• Department of obstetrics and gynaecology
• Department of medical chemistry
• Department of pedagogy, psychics and languages
• Department of propaedeutics of internal diseases
• Department of pathological anatomy and forensic medicine
• Department of faculties and hospital therapy
The Institute in its brief period has trained more than 8500 doctors, 5448 of which are medical, 2510 – in dentistry, 507 in medical pedagogics domain, and 322 highly qualified nurses. At the moment, 184 of these graduates work in the leading scientific centers and clinics of foreign countries.
Foreign students studying in educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan are fully protected with the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other legislative acts. As well as, foreign students are required to comply with the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other legislative documents.
The student hostel of the Bukhara State Medical Institute is located has a capacity of 500 beds. Amenities like heating system, hot and cold water, washrooms, toilets, rest rooms, vegetable gardens and fridge washing machines separate library for students, sports hall, spiritual enlightenment rooms and kitchen for dinners are available in the hostel provided by the institute. There is also a mini-field for football, a volleyball court where students can spend their free time.
The total number of students in the medical faculty in the 2018-2019 school year is 1094 students.
Of these, citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan are 927 people, of whom 319 are under a state grant, 608 students are trained under the contract. The number of men enrolled in the faculty is 604 people, the number of women 323 people. At this time, 167 residents from foreign countries study at our faculty.
Andijan State Medical Institute
Established in 1955, Andijan State Medical Institute is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the city of Andijan, Uzbekistan. Officially accredited by the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education, Uzbekistan Andijan State Medical Institute is a coeducational higher education institution. At present, the Institute is one of the leading institutes in the Republic of Uzbekistan. The scientific potential of the institute is growing day by day.
The institute has been training medical staff on the following faculties and directions: Therapeutic, Pediatric, Dentistry, Professional Education, Preventive Medicine, Pharmacy, High Nursing Affair and Physicians’ Advanced Training.
The clinic of the institute has 700 beds and equipped with modern diagnostic and treating instrumentations: MRT, MSCT, Scanning USI, Laparoscopic Center and others.
The Institute is equipped to carry out sophisticated educational process and research work.
There are four faculties at the Andijan State Medical Institute:
Faculty of Medicine
Under this, the below departments are included
• Languages, Pedagogy and Psychology
• Department of Normal and Pathological Physiology
• Department of Bioorganic and Biological Chemistry
• Military Preparation Department
• Department of Propaedeutics of Internal Diseases
• Faculty of Therapy
• Hospital therapy chair
• 1 Department of Preparation of GPs
• 2 Department of Preparation of GPs
• Department of General Surgery
• Department of Surgery and Urology
• 2 Department of obstetrics and gynaecology
• Traumatology, orthopaedics and neurosurgery department
• Department of ophthalmology
• Department of Psychiatry
The Paediatric Faculty was opened 1977, and focuses on training paediatric specialists. Currently there are 14 departments at the faculty which are mainly located inside the campus and its clinics; other departments are located in hospitals of the Andijan region. The faculty consists of 253 professors and teachers, in the following fourteen departments:
1. Social-humanitarian subjects
2. Medical biology, histology, medical and biological physics, informatics, medical technology and new techniques
3. Paediatric surgery
4. Illnesses and epidemiology
5. Clinic radiology, oncology
6. Pharmacology and clinic pharmacology
7. Psychiatry, and clinical psychology, neurology and kid’s neurology
9. Kids illnesses, neonatology and urgent paediatrics
11. Hospital and clinic paediatrics
12. Microbiology, immunology
13. General and social hygiene, control of the medical system
Faculty of Dentistry
• Department of therapeutic, orthopaedic and paediatric dentistry
• Department of Medical Biology and Histology
• Department of Surgical Dentistry
• Pathological anatomy and forensic medicine
• Department of Rehabilitation and Physical Education
• Department of Otorhinolaryngology
• Department of Neurology
• Department of microbiology and phthisiology
• Faculties and Hospital Surgery Department
• Department of Oncology and Medical Radiology
Faculty of advanced training and retraining
• Department of Paediatrics
• Department of Neonatology
• Obstetrics and gynaecology chair
• Department of General Surgery
• Advanced training and retraining of general practitioners, functional diagnosis department
• Department of Medical Radiology and Oncology
• Department of Neurology, Psychiatry and Dermatovenereology
• Department of Paediatric Surgery, Children’s Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Anesthesiology and Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine
• Traumatology, orthopedics, neurosurgery otorhinolaryngology chair
• Department of operative-diagnostics, endosurgery, stomatology and urology
• Ophthalmology course
• Endocrinology and clinical laboratory diagnostics course
• Human health and public health, nephrology haematology and phthisiatics course
Over the years of independence, the institute has trained more than 13000 highly qualified physicians (including 800 clinical interns, 1116 masters, 200 postgraduates and 20 doctoral students) in various directions.