MBBS Admission in Ukraine: Kiev National Medical University n.a. O.O. Bogomolets
- Located in Kiev, the capital city of Ukraine, Bogomolets National Medical University (BNMU) is one of the prestigious universities for medical studies.
- The University was established in 1841 and completed its 175th anniversary in 2016 only.
- In 2011, BNMU has been considered as the first medical university in Ukraine which successfully transferred to the new methodology of European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) and started their activity.
- In 2015, BNMU became the first university in Ukraine passing the certification of quality management, all according to the requirements of the international standard.
- The MBBS program of the University has been recognized by World Health Organization (WHO) and also approved by Medical Council of India which is also known as MCI.
- The University has employed more than 1200 teachers and enrolled over 14,000 students, out of which around 1800 being foreigners or from other countries including India.
- In 2016, for the first time in its history, the University enrolled the maximum foreign students from all parts of the world.
- The dental medical center of BNMU is one of the biggest medical centers in Europe and it serves more than three lakh patients every year.
- BNMU is one among the leading clinical center that comprises 142 bases and over 8,400 beds are deployed in these centers.
- The university also performs more than 70,000 operations annually and over 15,000 infants are delivered every year.
- One more interesting fact about the BNMU is that it is the co-founder of Inter-University Center of Science and Cooperation in the Southern countries, South Eastern Europe like Italy and East European Network of Universities like Poland.
- Also, the University participates in various activities, including 49 scientific and 27 educational International projects.
- Apart from academic excellence, the university shines in co-curricular activities as it has 19 sports clubs with 2,000 students as members, famous sportsmen who won in European championships and terrific record breakers in Guinness book study.
Let’s find out what Bogomolets National Medical University has:
2 Scientific Research Institutes
Ukranian Training Centre of Family Medicine (Educational Scientific Center)
87 Departments and 10 Faculties
Institute of Postgraduate education
What does the University infrastructure include?
Here is the answer…..
a huge lecture hall for around 2.8 thousand places
8 academic buildings
tremendous library with internet center
28 computer classrooms
6 big hotels
2 public catering centers
health & recreation resort
Outstanding health camp “Medic” where a student can rest during summer without any charge