Study MBBS in Ukraine: Sumy State University Medical School
• Sumy State University is a very renowned and old University in Ukraine.
• MBBS is taught in English medium at Sumy State University.
• It is home to nearly 1,300 international students from different countries like India, USA, Bangladesh, Nepal etc.
• Sumy State University constituents are:
– 2 Educational and Scientific Institutes (Schostka, Konotop)
– 4 technical Schools, colleges
– 9 Faculties
– 58 Chairs
– Center of extra-mural, distant and evening education
– Center of Advanced Studies (Graduate School) Preparatory department
– 2 Educational and scientific centers of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
– Scientific Center of missile troops and artillery battle application
– Student Scientific and Research Institute
– Information and library complex
– Sport and Students’ clubs
– Publishing house
– Educational complex (40 high schools, lyceums, comprehensive schools)
• MBBS at Sumy State University is approved by MCI (Medical Council of India).