Study MBBS in Ukraine: Sumy State University Medical School
• Sumy State University is a very renowned and old University in Ukraine.
• MBBS is taught in English medium at Sumy State University.
• It is home to nearly 1,300 international students from different countries like India, USA, Bangladesh, Nepal etc.
Please Click Here for NEET 2020 details
Please Click Here to Subscribe to NEET 2020 Notifications & Alerts
• Sumy State University constituents are:
– 2 Educational and Scientific Institutes (Schostka, Konotop)
– 4 technical Schools, colleges
– 9 Faculties
– 58 Chairs
– Center of extra-mural, distant and evening education
– Center of Advanced Studies (Graduate School) Preparatory department
– 2 Educational and scientific centers of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
– Scientific Center of missile troops and artillery battle application
– Student Scientific and Research Institute
– Information and library complex
– Sport and Students’ clubs
– Publishing house
– Educational complex (40 high schools, lyceums, comprehensive schools)
• MBBS at Sumy State University is approved by MCI (Medical Council of India).