MBBS Admission in Russia: Volgograd State Medical University
• Established in 1935, Volgograd State Medical University is a well know and respected University in Russia.
• It was established in 1935.
• The University is located in Volgograd.
• Volgograd State Medical University gives training for MBBS to both local and international students.
• MBBS from Volgograd State Medical University, Russia is approved by MCI (Medical Council of India).
• The University employs some highly skilled, senior well respected teachers and Professors who are very famous in their country.
Please Click Here for NEET 2020 details
Please Click Here to Subscribe to NEET 2020 Notifications & Alerts
• Since 1962, the University is accepting international students and many Indian students who want to MBBS in Russia go to this University as it offers quality education at an affordable price.
• MBBS in English medium started in this University in year 2000.
• Departments in the University include Dentistry, General Medicine, Pharmacy, Pediatrics amongst others.
• The University has excellent and very good infrastructure include well equipped libraries, modern classrooms etc.