MBBS in Russia: Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy
- Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy is a well established and reputed medical college in Russia.
- It was founded in 1920.
- Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy has state of the art modern equipment and infrastructure.
- It uses latest teaching skills to impart MBBS education to it’s students.
- English Medium MBBS teaching at the University started in 1992 with the opening of Faculty of Overseas Admissions.
- Today more than 700 students from foreign countries like India, Nepal, Sri Lank,a Philippines, UAE etc. study MBBS course there.
- MBBS from Nizhny Novgorod approved by MCI and it’s graduates can work in India after clearing MCI Screening Test.
- This University is very popular with Indian students who want to do MBBS in Russia.