MBBS in Russia: Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy
• Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy is a well established and reputed medical college in Russia.
• It was founded in 1920.
• Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy has state of the art modern equipment and infrastructure.• It uses latest teaching skills to impart MBBS education to it’s students.
Please Click Here for NEET 2020 details
Please Click Here to Subscribe to NEET 2020 Notifications & Alerts
• English Medium MBBS teaching at the University started in 1992 with the opening of Faculty of Overseas Admissions.
• Today more than 700 students from foreign countries like India, Nepal, Sri Lank,a Philippines, UAE etc. study MBBS course there.
• MBBS from Nizhny Novgorod approved by MCI and it’s graduates can work in India after clearing MCI Screening Test.
• This University is very popular with Indian students who want to do MBBS in Russia.