MBBS in Russia: Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy
• Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy is a well established and reputed medical college in Russia.
• It was founded in 1920.
• Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy has state of the art modern equipment and infrastructure.• It uses latest teaching skills to impart MBBS education to it’s students.
• English Medium MBBS teaching at the University started in 1992 with the opening of Faculty of Overseas Admissions.
• Today more than 700 students from foreign countries like India, Nepal, Sri Lank,a Philippines, UAE etc. study MBBS course there.
• MBBS from Nizhny Novgorod approved by MCI and it’s graduates can work in India after clearing MCI Screening Test.
• This University is very popular with Indian students who want to do MBBS in Russia.