MBBS Admission in Philippines: Our Lady of Fatima University
WHY Our Lady of Fatima University School of Medicne (OLFU)?
- MBBS in OLFU is taught in American Pattern i.e. it follows American Curriculum, which is considered best in the world.
- Students studying MBBS at OLFU are also provided USMLE training.
- OLFU has tie ups with hospitals in USA and if a student desire they can proceed to USA for clinical rotations in OLFU affiliated USA hospitals.
- Facilities of Indian food are available in the hostel.
Benefits of taking admission in Our lady of Fatima University
- Top most Medical University in Philippines having exclusive batches for US Citizens.
- American curriculum which is best in the world
- Philippines is an English speaking country
- Almost everybody in Philippines speak English
- In USA many practicing Doctors have done MBBS from outside USA and Doctors who did MBBS from outside USA and more than 9% of them have done their MBBS in Philippines
- It is estimated that around 15% of practicing doctors in US actually earned their medical degree in the philippines
- Philippines Earns more than 10 billion USD from Medical Tourism
- Safe environment friendly people.
- Affordable tuition fees & living cost.
- Training for MCI Screening test.
- Free Coaching for USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination) Stage I & II
- Comfortable hostel and Indian food is available at OLFU
- International exposure.
|S.No.||Description||Tuition Fee||Fees in INR|
|1||1st Year Tuition Fee*||US$ 10,000/-||Rs. 6,50,000/-|
|2||2nd year Tuition Fee||US$ 6,000/-||Rs. 3,90,000/-|
|3||3rd year Tuition Fee||US$ 6,000/-||Rs. 3,90,000/-|
|4||4th year Tuition Fee||US$ 6,000/-||Rs. 3,90,000/-|
|5||5th year Tuition Fee||US$ 6,000/-||Rs. 3,90,000/-|
Other Expenses1 USD is calculated at Rs. 65/- & 1 Philippine Peso is calculated at Rs. 1.31.
Hostel US$ 1850/- (Rs. 1,20,250/-) for first year including Air Conditioned accommodation.
Food extra US$400 for 3 months (compulsory for first 3 months).
2nd year onwards US$ 300/- Visa Renewal Charge payable every year.
Health Insurance is not mandatory in Philippines.
Books, Stationary & other expenses approx. US$ 300/- to US$ 500/- per semester.