MBBS Admission in Philippines: Our Lady of Fatima University
WHY Our Lady of Fatima University School of Medicne (OLFU)?
• MBBS in OLFU is taught in American Pattern i.e. it follows American Curriculum, which is considered best in the world.
• Students studying MBBS at OLFU are also provided USMLE training.
• OLFU has tie ups with hospitals in USA and if a student desire they can proceed to USA for clinical rotations in OLFU affiliated USA hospitals.
• Facilities of Indian food are available in the hostel.
Benefits of taking admission in Our lady of Fatima University
• Top most Medical University in Philippines having exclusive batches for US Citizens.
• American curriculum which is best in the world
• Philippines is an English speaking country
• Almost everybody in Philippines speak English
• In USA many practicing Doctors have done MBBS from outside USA and Doctors who did MBBS from outside USA and more than 9% of them have done their MBBS in Philippines
• It is estimated that around 15% of practicing doctors in US actually earned their medical degree in the philippines
• Philippines Earns more than 10 billion USD from Medical Tourism
• Safe environment friendly people.
• Affordable tuition fees & living cost.
• Training for MCI Screening test.
• Free Coaching for USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination) Stage I & II
• Comfortable hostel and Indian food is available at OLFU
• International exposure.