Benefits of doing MBBS in Philippines for Indian Students
1. The education system in Philippines is based upon American system of education which is highly advanced and modern.
2. MBBS in Philippines is taught in English Medium.
3. Philippines is an English speaking country. Students need not learn local language.
4. The procedure for MBBS Admission in Philippines is very simple and easy for Indian students.
5. Duration of MBBS in Philippines for Indian students is 5 years in Top Medical Universities of Philippines.
6. MBBS degree from Philippines is recognized worldwide. MCI also recognizes MBBS degree from Philippines.
7. MBBS course in Philippines is reasonably priced and affordable for Indian students.
8. Philippines has some of the best Medical Colleges in the world running exclusive classes for USA citizens.
9. Since MBBS in Philippines follows American curriculum, Indians students get a chance to get free coaching for USMLE. This facility is provided by some Universities only.
10. MBBS in Philippines is recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India).
11. MCI Recognized MBBS Colleges in Philippines include Our Lady of Fatima University, AMA School of Medicine amongst others.
12. Indian students studying MBBS in Philippines get very good excposure to patients during their clinical training.
13. MBBS degree from Philippines is widely respected in India and students get job easily after clearing MCI Screening Test.
14. MBBS in Philippines for Indian students does not require the candidate to have IELTS or TOEFL score.
15. MBBS admission in Philippines is without any donation.
Our Lady of Fatima University, Philippines
1967 is the year that marked the promising beginning of the premier educational institution in the Philippines especially in the area of nursing, para medical courses, and medicine.
All this started with Jose C. Olivares, a professor of chemistry by occupation but spiritually, a powerful entrepreneurial and his son-in-law named Dr. Vicente M. Santos. in 1967, they both established the 'Our Lady of Fatima Hospital'.
Very soon, the hospital became the most prominent provider of all medical services to the Valenzuela residents and the neighboring towns. Mr. Jose C. Olivares founded the Fatima Medical Science Foundation Inc. with a thought of building a medical complex that could be a center for training for the capable health care providers. Initially, in 1973, he founded 'Our Lady of Fatima College of Nursing'.
In the 1970s, some additional curricular programs have been also joined including the courses in Veterinary Medicine, Midwifery, and chemistry.
The 'Our Lady of Fatima University' has reacted to the speedy advances in the social milieu and the medical science and technology through continuous modernization of facilities and by maintaining development of the staff and faculty. Moreover, from 1980 to 1990, Philippines observed the rapid progress of the University including the insertions of other programs and courses, for instance, Hotel & Restaurant Management, Maritime Education, Physical Therapy, Computer Studies, and Criminology.
To date, the Our Lady of Fatima University has 4 campuses: Valenzuela City (Main Campus), Quezon City (Hilltop Campus) Antipolo City and Pampanga.
The unrelenting and concerted efforts to establish a center of excellence in the medical sciences and other disciplines by the administration, faculty and staff of the Our Lady of Fatima College have finally come to fruition. As an affirmation of the commitment to uphold the highest standard and quality of education, the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) granted the College the University status in December 2, 2002 by virtue of Resolution No. 401, series of 2002
University of Perpetual Help, Philippines
More details on University of Perpetual Help, Philippines >>>>
University of AMA School of Medicine, Philippines
AMA School of Medicine is part of the AMA Education System. AMA School of Medicine is located at Makati which is the best location in Metro Manila. AMA school of Medicine is affiliated to Armed Forces Medical Centre, best for training in Philippines. AMA is listed in WHO.
MBBS, MD or Medical education in the AMA School of Medicine leads to the MD degree which is equivalent to the MBBS degree in UK, Singapore, India and other commonwealth countries.
More details on University of AMA School of Medicine, Philippines >>>>
Emilio Aguinaldo College, Philippines
More details on Emilio Aguinaldo College, Philippines >>>>