Study MBBS in Nepal: Nobel Medical College
• Noble Medical College is a private medical college in Nepal’s Biratnagar town.
• It runs MBBS course in English medium both for local students and for international students.
• Since it’s launch in 2007, it has now earned good reputation and fame across the world.
• Noble Medical College also provides courses in the field of para medical.
Please Click Here for NEET 2020 details
Please Click Here to Subscribe to NEET 2020 Notifications & Alerts
• Noble Medical College is approved by MCI and it’s degree is valid in India after clearing MCI Screening Test.
• Nobel Medical College has a very big, modern, state of the art 900 bed hospital out og which 100 beds are in ICU.
• Noble Medical College is affiliated to Kathmandu University and MBBS students who complete education at Noble Medical College get MBBS degree from Kathmandu University.
• The hospital gets nearly 1,300 OPD patients every day.
• The hospital has the 2nd largest Dialysis Unit (kidney treatment center).
• The College has a modern library full of books on medicine and scientific journals.
• Many Indian students study MBBS in Nepal at Noble Medical College.
NOBEL QUICK FACTS
• Quick Facts About Nobel
• Full hundred percent results in Nepal Medical Council licensing exams. • Complete pass percentage in MBBS finals with 2067 successful students setting a record in the country.
• Full hundred percent pass results in MBBS University exams, Bsc in Nursing and Other Programs.
• Pass result of 1100% in B.Sc with distinction for Nusing in 2012, 2nd year exam, first batch
• Kathmandu University top of MBBS final exams by two batches in 3 consecutive years
• Nine hundred beds with more than 90 percent occupancy. Highest rate among medical private colleges in Nepal.
• Highest outflow of patients more than 1200 in a single day among private medical Nepalese colleges.
• Largest student faculty ratio of 1 to 10, among all Nepalese private medical colleges
• Only the 2nd largest kidney treatment dialysis unit in Nepal.
• Well equipped NICU, ICY and CCU services.
• Ten sophisticated operation theaters
• 100 ICU beds with South Asia’s largest ICU.