Study MBBS in Nepal
For Indian Students: Duration 6 years
Nepal is the fabulous country situated in the Himalayan region. This wonderful Asian country has been popularly signified across the world by the highest snowy mountain, Mount Everest, and a collection of ethnic groups having vigorous ancient history, languages, culture, and religion. Nepal is a landlocked nation as it shares the boundary with China and India.
Nepal is one among the few countries on the globe where topographic and immense climatic diversity took place so dramatically. Also, here you can find various medical colleges that are famous for the excellent education system in medical science.
In recent years, the country has been receiving quite a lot attention from the students who want to study MBBS in abroad and wishes to get MBBS admission in Nepal. This is one of the reasons why the medical institutions in Nepal are so occupied. These institutions and colleges are well equipped with the required facilities to teach and spread information related to medical science.
Many of the students those who are interested in Study MBBS in Nepal have also shared their queries related to the admission in various Medical Colleges and institutions, for instance, Universal Medical College, Janki Medical college, Institute Of Medicine, National Medical College, Mahendranagar Medical College, Gandaki Medical College and much more. Another advantage of taking admission in MBBS in Nepal is the reasonable fees structure of the institutions for the education and housing of overseas students.
Pursuing MBBS in Abroad: Nepal, an Ideal Choice
Apart from India, there are many other countries where an Indian aspirant can get the medical education with minimum fees. Nepal is one such country that provides quality education and every medical aspirant should consider this country when planning to study MBBS in Abroad.
Located in the region of Himalayas, Nepal is one such peaceful country that shares quite a healthy relations with its neighbors, for instance, India. Nepal is a home to some of the renowned medical college’s that are recognized by Medical Council of Nepal. This is one such reason why most of the medical aspirants re moving to Nepal to seek MBBS Admission Abroad. Indian students find this nation as their own country as they can communicate here in Hindi and English as well.
Here are some of the other reasons why this country is gaining so much popularity for MBBS Admission Abroad:
- No Visa required: The best advantage that an Indian student gets from this country is that to study in Nepal there are no such requirements of passports and VISA. an aspirant can continue his /her medical studies without any hesitation.
- Course Duration: The duration of the MBBS in Nepal is 5.5 years. For the first four years, the pressure is laid on acquiring a clear vision of medical sciences with a clinical study. In the rest of the years, a student needs to begin with professional programs either in affiliated clinics or hospitals of college.
- In Budget: Medical studies of Nepal is quite affordable and most of the curriculum is similar to that of Indian colleges.
- Home like Feel: Another factors like weather conditions, food, lifestyle and other factors are somehow related to India.
- Proper Accommodation: Hostels are located within the college campus and separate accommodation has been provided to both girls and boys.
All because of these factors, Nepal really works as an important place to study MBBS in Abroad. If you also wish to seek MBBS Admission Abroad in medical sciences, go to our contact us page and navigate your search in a better way.