MBBS in Kyrgyzstan: Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University
1. The University was established in the year 1993 in accordance with ‘The Warsaw Pact’.
2. The University consists of:
8 Different Faculties
6 Big Centers for Research
80 Fabulous Academic Departments
4 Large-sized Laboratories
15 Huge Educational and Scientific Centers
A Law Center
25 Tremendous Institutes for students’ aesthetic education.
3. The University has its own fully-furnished medical center
4. It is home to more than 10,000 students including 1,000 foreign students.
5. The Faculty of Medicine of the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University was founded in 1994.
6. Please note that the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University is approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).
7. The Faculty of Medicine aims to produce high quality Doctors & specialists.
8. Graduates of the Faculty of Medicine get diplomas of two states – the Russian Federation and the Kyrgyz Republic.
9. Faculty of Medicine has 30 specialized departments & more than 400 highly experienced lecturers.
10. University has well-equipped class rooms with modern teaching equipment.