Asian Medical Institute
About the University
1. Established in 2004, Asian Medical Institute is recognized by Ministry of Health & Ministry of Education of Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Offers 6 years MBBS program in English Medium.
3. Asian Medical Institute is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools which is published by World Health Organization.
4. Asian Medical Institute is recognized by Medical Council of India.
5. The Institute has highly experienced Professor’s & Lecturers.
Please Click Here for NEET 2020 details
Please Click Here to Subscribe to NEET 2020 Notifications & Alerts
6. Teaching method is modern & interactive in state of the art classrooms and laboratories.
7. Asian Medical Institute regularly invites Professors from developed countries like USA, UK etc. to deliver guest lectures.
8. Degree is recognized globally.
9. Asian Medical Institute offers a globally rich environment in it’s campus.
10. Separate hostel for boys & girls are located in the campus and Indian Vegetarian / Non Vegetarian food is served in the mess.
1. Kant is located around 20 Kms from Bishkek – the capital of Kyrgyz Republic.
2. The city was established in 1928.
3. Kant in Kyrgyz means sugar and the city got this name when a sugar plant was built there in 1930.
4. Kant is an industrial town and service center.