Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
A historical country of around 2,000 years, Kyrgyzstan is an amalgamation of the plethora of cultures and empires. The country is surrounded by Kazakhstan to the north, Uzbekistan to the west and south-west, Tajikistan to the south-west and China to the east. Bishkek is the capital and largest city of Kyrgyzstan.
The country is nowadays one of the most preferred destinations for students who want to study MBBS in abroad countries. There are various universities and medical institutions which attract students across the world to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Some of the topmost institutions which are renowned worldwide for medical education are - Kyrgyz State Medical Academy, The International University of Kyrgyzstan, Asian Medical Institute, Osh State University and so on. Thousands of students globally seek to get admission in these institutions due to affordability and convenience of education.
Top MCI Recognized Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan
1. Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
2. Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
3. Asian Medical University
4. Osh State University – International Medical Faculty (Osh State Medical University)
5. Jalalabad State University
6. International School of Medicine
Advantages of pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan – MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan
1. An MBBS degree holder from Kyrgyzstan gets respected in India.
2. It is a very safe and peaceful country.
3. The overall cost to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is much affordable when compared with the same education in other countries.
4. Aspirants have no need to appear for entrance tests. They get admission directly.
5. The Universities and Medical institutions of Kyrgyzstan have been approved by Medical Council of India (MCI) and they are listed in World Directory of Medical Schools as well.
6. There is no need to pay any donation to get admission.
7. English medium education is provided in all institutions.
8. The educational quality meets the International standards.
9. There is a huge number of Indian students already studying in the best MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan.
10. Duration of getting an MBBS degree in Kyrgyzstan is 6 years.
11. Indian students do not require to clear TOEFL or IELTS exam to pursue MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
12. Kyrgyzstan MBBS program is worldwide accepted and recognized.
13. MBBS fees in Kyrgyzstan are lowest in the world and the quality of teaching MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is excellent.
14. Any Indian student having more than 50% in PCB stream at Intermediate level can easily direct admission top medical colleges to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
15. Each year more than 1,500 Indian students get enrolled in various medical colleges of Kyrgyzstan to pursue MBBS degree to discover their dream of being doctor.
16. Indian students enrolled in MBBS programs are utterly satisfied with the infrastructure, faculty, teaching quality, and the college staffs.
17. To make students able to clear MCI exam in India after getting an MBBS degree, additional coaching is also being offered by the top Medical Universities of Kyrgyzstan.
18. For MBBS in Kyrgyzstan students have the option to do:
- MBBS from Osh State University
- MBBS from Jalalabad State University
- MBBS from Asian Medical Institute
- MBBS from Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
- MBBS from International School of Medicine
Osh State University
Osh State University has the credit of providing the impeccable medical education to the foreign students since 1992. Till the date, the university has trained students belonging to more than 20 different countries. Out of 2751 students currently enrolled in this university, 600 students belong to various Asian countries such as India, Pakistan, Palestine, Turkey, Syria, Nepal, Palestine, Iran, Turkmenistan Uzbekistan, and other countries.
The medium of education is English and Russian. Foreign Students have a choice to study in English medium or Russian medium. Foreign students don't have to study at the preparatory department, they get direct admission into first year M.D in English medium. All the subjects are taught in English or Russian language as per the students’ preferences. On the completion, of course, the degree of M.D is awarded which is valid and recognized all over the world.
The prestigious faculty of Osh State University has been listed in WHO (World Health Organization) global database of medical schools.
Apart from this, the faculty of Osh State University is also listed in Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, ECFMG USA; FAIMER; and International Medical Education Directory, IMED.
*Osh State University is ranked as the best university in the Kyrgyz Republic.
**Osh State University has been declared as the most popular university of the Kyrgyz Republic.
|1st Year Tuition Fee||USD 6,000*/-||Rs. 3,90,000/-|
|2nd to 6th Year Tuition Fee / Year||USD 2,400/-||Rs. 1,56,000/-|
|TOTAL 6 Years||USD 18,000/-||Rs. 11,70,000/-|
Jalalabad State University
Jalal-Abad State University (JASU) is the topmost educational institution of the state and has years of expertise and credibility in imparting quality education in the field of medicine, philology, education, natural studies, information technology, electronics, electric power production, and in the fields of agriculture and associated industries as well.
Currently, 13000 students are pursuing different higher degree programs at JASU and the university is dedicated to produce the huge number of specialists in specific domains.
The Faculty of Medicine offers proficient instruction, and the chance to contemplate medicine under the direction of learned teachers from colleges from the Kyrgyz Republic and abroad. Students of the "Medicine" program, will obtain the most recent learning and aptitudes, which are demanding in Eurasia and other parts of the world as well.
Because of its focused instruction and liberal expenses of study JaSU Faculty of Medicine is the most sought after institution among global students. It offers a full proficient training program so that upon the finishing of studies, graduates can effectively proceed with their instruction in the chose forte's residency program or pharmaceutical field's Master’s program in the Kyrgyz Republic or in other nations of the world.
|1st Year Tuition Fee||USD 5,500*/-||Rs. 3,57,500/-|
|2nd to 6th Year Tuition Fee / Year||USD 2,170/-||Rs. 1,41,050/-|
|TOTAL 6 Years||USD 16,350/-||Rs. 10,62,750/-|
Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University was established in 1993 on the premise of the Treaty "On companionship, collaboration and common help" between the Kyrgyz Republic and the Russian Federation. In 2004 by the pronouncement of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic, as a statement of gratefulness and regard for huge help and support in establishing the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University, the college was given a name of the First President of Russian Federation Boris Nikolayevich Yeltsin.
The Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University is one of the renowned foundations of advanced education in Kyrgyzstan. Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University has 8 faculties containing a total of 6 research centres, 80 academic departments, 4 laboratories, 15 scientific and educational centres, a law centre, a medical centre, and 25 institutes of students’ aesthetic education. Those candidates desirous of pursuing MBBS in Russia can come here to feel the same.
Scholarly projects of study offered at the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University relate to the cutting edge norms for advanced education of both the Russian Federation and the Kyrgyz Republic aimed at developing exceedingly skilled experts, ready to work effectively in the CIS and abroad. Scholarly designs are endorsed and certified by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Alongside traditional Specialist Degree programs (5 years), the college offers Bachelor's Degree (4 years) and Master's Degree (2 years) programs and postgraduate and doctoral degree programs. .The medium of guideline at KRSU is Russian. It is likewise essential that the KRSU graduates get recognitions of two states - the Russian Federation and the Kyrgyz Republic and outside nationals - the Diplomas of universal standard.
The Medical school at KSRU will be accepting its first batch of students with the medium of Instruction in English from FALL 2015.
|1st Year Tuition Fee||USD 7,000*/-||Rs. 4,55,000/-|
|2nd to 6th Year Tuition Fee / Year||USD 2,800/-||Rs. 1,82,000/-|
|TOTAL 6 Years||USD 21,000/-||Rs. 13,65,000/-|
International School of Medicine
International School of Medicine (ISM) is a global higher education organization and is an auxiliary unit of IUK (International University of Kyrgyzstan) dedicated to produce medical masters, and to conduct direct medical research in collaboration with leading medical institutions of the nation and abroad nations as well.
ISM is one of the best higher education organizations in Kyrgyzstan where the program with the medium of direction in English. As an integrated part of IUK, the ISM have consented to the Bologna arrangement (EU), which sets up single and normally European instructive models.
The International School of Medicine of the International University of Kyrgyzstan is an official state educational organization with the permit of Ministry of Education and Science of Kyrgyz Republic for medical training in General Medicine inside 5 years of study.
At the current time, more than 1800 students are contemplating into the International University of Kyrgyzstan among them 760 students belong to foreign nations.
International School of Medicine is officially registered at: FAIMER , IIME & WHO.
The International University of Kyrgyzstan (IUK) was established in March 1993 by an announcement of President of the Kyrgyz Republic that gave the University a status of the global advanced education institution. The founders of the IUK are the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, National Academy of Sciences and San Francisco State University (USA). In brief time-frame, the IUK has turned out to be one of the main advanced education establishments of Kyrgyzstan and Central Asian region. The IUK provides certificates of state standards.
The IUK is located in Bishkek – the capital of the Kyrgyz Republic. The infrastructure of the IUK is one of the most established and most lovely structures of Bishkek that is situated on the central street of the city. Notwithstanding Bishkek Campus, the college has three campuses which are situated in the accompanying urban communities: Osh and Jalal-Abad (southern area of Kyrgyzstan) and in Karakol-city (Issyk-Kul locale of Kyrgyzstan).
The IUK is an existing member of the World Association of European Universities (EUA), Association of Universities and Colleges (WAUC), Global Alliance for Transnational Education (GATE),European Association for International Education (EAIE), International Association of Universities under UNESCO, and Federation of the Universities of the Islamic World (FUIW),
The IUK was granted with International Gold Quality Star 2001, established by the BID (Business Initiatives Directions) – Association, which amid the numerous years chooses organisations and foundations with solid movement and business, administration, new technologies usage and innovative developments. In 2001 the IUK has made its presence among 30 best colleges of the Commonwealth of Independent States.
All the programs are executed with the utilisation of mix and modules based current training innovation created with the help of World Health Organization (WHO) experts.
Medical training at ISM is led by the European System of Transformation of Credits (ESTC), which empowers to move from any course of studies at ISM to European universities."All the ISM programs are endorsed and Licensed by the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Health of Kyrgyz Republic.”
|1st Year Tuition Fee||USD 6,100/-||Rs. 3,96,500/-|
|2nd to 5th Year Tuition Fee / Year||USD 3,500/-||Rs. 2,27,550/-|
|TOTAL 5 Years||USD 20,100/-||Rs. 13,06,500/-|
1. Hostel charges have to be extra paid. Most of the students prefer private accommodations, as they are cheaper and offer more privacy and luxury.
2. Food and personal expenses extra. Food expenses - INR. 5,000/- to INR. 7,000/- per month depending upon students’ personal habits.
3. All students have to stay in the Hostel for the 1st year and the charges for this is included in the above-mentioned tuition fee.
4. Air Ticket expense occurs approximately INR. 20,000/- to INR. 25,000/- one way.
5. 1st-year Admission, Visa Processing & Service Charges extra.
6. 1 USD is calculated @ INR. 65/-. The estimate may vary as per the currency fluctuation which is not in our hands.