Study MBBS in Georgia
Georgia is a small, former-Soviet republic lies at the intersection of Asia and Europe. This country is home to the famous Black Sea beaches and Caucasus Mountain villages. Amazingly, the local people of Georgia feel safer than the rest of the citizens in the world. In the year 2012, a survey was held in which both men and women were contacted worldwide to find who felt more safe roaming alone outside at night. This gender distinction is crucial to establish the clarity between the two. In the result, the countries wherein men felt safe (like the USA and New Zealand), women didn’t. No such country was found where the percentage remains identical between men and women until they look up to Georgia. As per the poll results, 91 percent of women and 93 percent of men in Georgia felt absolutely safe while walking alone at night. In the countries like USA and UK, only 60 percent women felt the same.
Study MBBS in Georgia – European University
Coined in the year 1995, European University is based on a belief of helping society to heal the pain. The aim of the University is to establish a modern educational environment for aspirants studying MBBS in Georgia by matching the ongoing advancement and innovations in the educational sector of Europe.
European University is situated in Georgia and it holds two academic buildings, one in Tbilisi and the other in Lagodekhi. The university is very much committed to intensify the quality of medical learning and make it easy for the international aspirants doing MBBS in Georgia to live a better life with all the services and facilities.
The University comprises of the best medical faculty which promotes enriching value by featuring innovative medical learning for the aspirants doing MBBS in Abroad.
Along with a vast campus, the European University has marked a good credibility and reputation across the globe. The best part is the University offers proper space for the upcoming innovations and ongoing progress which allows Indian aspirants to explore the number of opportunities waiting for them after doing MBBS in Georgia.
The University focuses on imparting both the theoretical and practical knowledge, as it believes in uncovering the hidden talent of aspirants and expose it to the outside world which is more professional in working. In this during the MBBS Abroad, aspirants get an overview of the existing scenario outside the four walls of the classroom.
Also, the University is well equipped with the advanced technologies and an assorted library with the collection of paper books as well as e-books.
Apart from the campus library, the classrooms of the European University comprise of their own display systems, projectors and the other crucial equipment required conducting the appropriate programs. There various International aspirants came to study MBBS in Georgia from different parts of the world like Ukraine, China, India and many more.
The University consists of around twenty-three Medical Centers and Clinics as its partners where you can study MBBS in Abroad without any difficulty. Let’s check out some of them:
- Saint Michael Archangel Multi-Profile Clinical Hospital
- Tbilisi Mental Health Center
- Institute of Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Chichua Medical Centre “Mzera”
- Al. Tsulukidze Urology Center
- Mental Health and Drug Addiction Prevention Center
- Clinical Pathology Research and Practice Center
- Pediatric Private Clinic
- Acad. O. Ghudushauri National Medical Center
- S. Virsaladze Research Institute of Medical Parasitology and Tropical Medicines
- Medical Diagnostic Center
- Hepatology clinic
- Amtel Hospital First Clinic
- S/R National Center for Dermatology and Venereology
- Balneological Resort Tbilisi SPA, National Scientific and Practical Center for Health and Medical Rehabilitation
- Tbilisi Central Hospital
- Amtel Hospital
- Global test
- Clinical Medicine / Research Institute
- The National Center for Ear, Nose and Throat Diseases, Japaridz- Kevanishvili Clinic
- Georgian-American Family Medicine Clinic”
|1st Year||2nd Year to 5th Year|
|Tuition Fees||US$ 7,500/-||US$ 4,500/-|
|Indian Food||Included||US$ 1,200/-*|
|Total||US$ 7,500/-||US$ 6,500/-|
*Hostel & Indian Food are optional from 2nd year. Students can stay outside and make their own food arrangements if they want.
Tbilisi is the capital and the largest city of Georgia.
Tbilisi is strategically located on the crossroads between Europe and Asia, and its proximity to lucrative east-west trade routes ensures its position as an important transit route for various energy and trade projects.
Tbilisi city has various famous landmarks and excursion locations. The Government and Parliament structures of Georgia, and the notable Supreme Court of the country, all are in this beautiful city of Tbilisi.
Not only this but the city has various other prominent cultural landmarks like the beautiful Tbilisi State Conservatoire, a big National Museum, Georgian National Opera Theater, magnificent Vorontsov’s Palace, known as Children’s Palace, the National Parliamentary Library of Georgia, and much more.
The city is also known as an economic center of Georgia, as it generates around fifty percent of country’s GDP. Moreover, service sector along with government services is one of the dominating sectors of the city as it contributes around eighty-eight percent to the GDP.
Tbilisi has well developed infrastructure and local transport system. Popular modes of transport include Metro, Trams, Mini Bus & Municipal Bus.
The city is safe & secure and very friendly to foreigners – both tourists and students.
Tbilsi Annual Weather Pattern
Quick Climate Info
|Hottest Month||August (26 °C avg)|
|Coldest Month||January (3 °C avg)|
|Wettest Month||May(63.3 mm avg)|
|Windiest Month||March (20 km/h avg)|
List of MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Georgia:
1. Akaki Tsereteli State University Faculty of Medicine, Kutaisi
2. Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University Faculty of Natural Sciences and Health Care, Batumi
3. BAU International University Faculty of Medicine, Batumi
4. Caucasus International University Faculty of Medicine, Tbilisi
5. Classical and Traditional Medicine Academy, Tbilisi
6. Critical Care Medicine Institute, Tbilisi
7. David Aghmashenebeli University of Georgia Faculty of Medicine, Tbilisi
8. David Tvildiani Medical University AIETI Medical School, Tbilisi
9. East European University Faculty of Healthcare Sciences, Tbilisi
10. European University Faculty of Medicine, Tbilisi
11. Georgian National University SEU Faculty of Medicine, Tbilisi
12. Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University Faculty of Medicine, Tbilisi
13. Kutaisi Institute of Medicine, Kutaisi
14. Medical Institute of Reconstruction Plastic Surgery and Dermocosmetology, Tbilisi
15. New Vision University School of Medicine, Tbilisi
16. Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy Faculty of Medicine, Tbilisi
17. Tbilisi Medical Institute ‘Vita’ , Tbilisi
18. Tbilisi Medical Teaching University ‘Hippocrates, Tbilisi
19. Tbilisi National University ‘Gaenati’, Tbilisi
20. Tbilisi State Medical University Faculty of Medicine, Tbilisi
21. Teaching University Geomedi Faculty of Medicine, Tbilisi
22. University of Georgia School of Health Sciences and Public Health, Tbilisi
23. University of Legia and Company Faculty of Medicine, Tbilisi
24. University Sakartvelo Faculty of Medicine, Tbilisi