Study MBBS Abroad – MBBS in Croatia
MBBS in Europe (Croatia) for Indian Students
Croatia is a Eastern European country with a population of around 41.7 lakhs people.
Every year Croatia attracts a lot of International Students in it’s Medical Schools as they offer high quality MBBS program in English medium.
Please Click Here for NEET 2020 details
Please Click Here to Subscribe to NEET 2020 Notifications & Alerts
Duration of MBBS program in Croatia for Indian Students is 6 years and average annual tuition fee is Euro 9,000/- onwards.
Living cost is extra.
List of MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Croatia:
1. Medicinski Fakultet Osijek, Osijek
2. Medicinski Fakultet u Splitu, Split
3. Medicinski Fakultet, Sveučilišta u Zagrebu, Zagreb
4. University of Rijeka Faculty of Medicine, Rijeka
5. University of Zagreb, Split Branch, Split