Study MBBS Abroad – MBBS in Croatia
MBBS in Europe (Croatia) for Indian Students
Croatia is a Eastern European country with a population of around 41.7 lakhs people.
Every year Croatia attracts a lot of International Students in it’s Medical Schools as they offer high quality MBBS program in English medium.
Duration of MBBS program in Croatia for Indian Students is 6 years and average annual tuition fee is Euro 9,000/- onwards.
Living cost is extra.
List of MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Croatia:
1. Medicinski Fakultet Osijek, Osijek
2. Medicinski Fakultet u Splitu, Split
3. Medicinski Fakultet, Sveučilišta u Zagrebu, Zagreb
4. University of Rijeka Faculty of Medicine, Rijeka
5. University of Zagreb, Split Branch, Split