MBBS in China: Ningxia Medical University
Ningxia Medical University was founded in 1958. Situated in Yinchuan, Ningxia Medical University has a very good reputation.
• The University and more than 23 affiliated & teaching hospitals where students are provided clinical training.
• Ningxia Medical University lays emphasis on research and houses 4 scientific research institutions.
• MBBS students studying in Ningxia Medical University get exposure in General Hospital of the University, which is in China’s 500 largest hospital’s list.
• More than 25,000 students are presently studying in the University.
• There are around 240 international students at present from different countries of the world.
• Ningxia Medical University started MBBS program in 2006 and is one of the 1st University in China to offer MBBS in China in English medium.
• Ningxia Medical University is very popular for MBBS not only amongst Indian students but also for students from Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh & Sri Lanka.
• The University actively participates in international events and forums and has friendly collaborations with many international medical universities in different parts of the world.
• The University has very good infrastructure and modern facilities.
• Ningxia Medical University is approved by MCI and is popular with Indian students who want to do MBBS in China.