MBBS in China: Ningxia Medical University
Ningxia Medical University was founded in 1958. Situated in Yinchuan, Ningxia Medical University has a very good reputation.
- The University and more than 23 affiliated & teaching hospitals where students are provided clinical training.
- Ningxia Medical University lays emphasis on research and houses 4 scientific research institutions.
- MBBS students studying in Ningxia Medical University get exposure in General Hospital of the University, which is in China’s 500 largest hospital’s list.
- More than 25,000 students are presently studying in the University.
- There are around 240 international students at present from different countries of the world.
- Ningxia Medical University started MBBS program in 2006 and is one of the 1st University in China to offer MBBS in China in English medium.
- Ningxia Medical University is very popular for MBBS not only amongst Indian students but also for students from Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh & Sri Lanka.
- The University actively participates in international events and forums and has friendly collaborations with many international medical universities in different parts of the world.
- The University has very good infrastructure and modern facilities.
- Ningxia Medical University is approved by MCI and is popular with Indian students who want to do MBBS in China.
|Tuition Fees/ Year||29,000 RMB|
|Accommodation / Year||6,000 RMB|
|Visa / Year||600 RMB|
|Insurance / Year||800 RMB|
|Misc. Charges / Year||1,500 RMB|
|Total RMB / Year||36,000 RMB|
Total in INR @ Rs. 9.35
In addition, in 1st year a One Time Charge of RMB 800/- (Rs. 7,480/-) is payable to the University.