MBBS Admission in China: Nanjing Medical University
- Nanjing Medical University (NJMU) is a renowned university in China.
- It is located Jiangsu Province of China.
- Nanjing Medical University was established in 1934 in Zhenjian and was later shifted to Nanjing in the year 1957.
- The University has 2 campuses in an area of 1.05 square km. which house 17 schools including 7 clinical medical schools.
- Nanjing Medical University is known worldwide for it’s courses in Biology, Management & Law, Pharmacy, Nursing and MBBS and Law, enjoying high reputation in domestic and abroad.
- Nanjing Medical University has 64 affiliated & teaching hospitals in Zhejiang, Shandong etc.
- Nanjing Medical University has:
540 associate professors
90 supervisors for PHD programs for 270 supervisors in Master’s field.
- University has nearly 13,500 students.
- Nanjing Medical University started admitting foreign students in 2002 and it now is home to more than 425 international students from India, Nepal, South Korea, Malaysia etc.
- MBBS in English Medium at Nanjing Medical University, China started in 2007.
- MBBS at Nanjing Medical University in China is approved by MCI – Medical Council of India.
- Many Indian students study MBBS in China at Nanjing Medical University.
|Tuition Fees/ Year||34,000 RMB|
|Accommodation / Year||6,000 RMB|
|Insurance Fee / Year||600 RMB|
|Residence Permit / Year||400 RMB|
|Total RMB / Year||41,000 RMB|
Total in INR @ Rs. 9.35