MBBS in China for Indian students: Sun Yat Sen University
Zhongshan School of Medicine
- Established in 1924 by a great leader of 20th Century Sun Yat Sen, this University is also known as Zhongshann University.
- Sun Yat Sen is also the founding father of Republic of China.
- The university has 4 campuses in an area of around 6.18 sq. kms.
- Sun Yat Sen University is located in a very nice neighborhood in Guangzhou – an area near Hong Kong and Macao.
- Since beginning Sun Yat Sen has always come in the list of Top 10 Universities of China.
- It offers a lot of courses in all science streams like natural – technical – medical and social sciences.
- Infrastructure of the University includes:
- 35 colleges,
- 8 hospitals including 5 comprehensive
- Hospitals have nearly 8,200 beds.
- Nearly 70,100 students study at Sun Yat Sena University including 1,600 from many foreign countries.
- Medical School of Sun Yat Sen started teaching MBBS from 2006 and the Medical College campus is spread in an area of 4,31,000 square foot.
- English medium MBBS at Sun yat Sen University started in 2007.
- Foreign MBBS students at the University are from India, Nepal, Sri Lanka and there are some from other countries.
- Sun Yat Sen Medical College has excellent state of the art equipment and infrastructure.
- MBBS at Sun Yat Sen University China is approved by MCI (Medical Council of India).
- The University is listed in WDOMS and it’s students can work anywhere in the world after obtaining degree and necessary licenses.
|Tuition Fees/ Year||48,000 RMB|
|Accommodation / Year||6,000 RMB|
|Inusrance / Year||600 RMB|
|Residence Permit / Year||400 RMB|
|Total RMB / Year||55,000 RMB|
Total in INR @ Rs. 9.35
Other Estimated Expenses:
|Food + Miscellaneous / Year||6,000 RMB|