Jilin University, China
Norman Bethune College of Medicine
- Jilin University is located a Changchun, China.
- Changchun of the capital city of Jilin province.
- Established in 1946, Jilin University if one of the most reputed and respected MBBS University in China.
- Jilin University is ranked # 1 in China in terms of number of students.
- The University offers many courses in different fields like agroculture, MBBS, engineering, business studies, management, law, economics etc.
- Jilin University offers Bachelor programs in 124 fields, Master’s in 299 fields and 41 in Post Doctoral.
- All these programs are delivered in it’s own campuses.
- Jilin University is spread in 611 square kilometers in Changchun and 334 sq. kms. In Zhuhai.
- Jilin University has one of the best library amongst all Universities in China and 69 lac books, periodicals, medical journals etc. Library & Information System,” one of only seven centers across China.
- In the year 2013, Jilin was ranked. # 8 in China and it’s name also figues in the top 400 universities of the world.
- Some more facts about the University:
- It has 69,100 full time students.
- 24,250 students are in Bachelor’s programs, and
- 42,750 students are pursuing Master’s degree.
- Jilin is home to 2,100 International students from 99 countries.
- MBBS at Jilin University is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Jilin University is listed in World directory of Medical Schools and it’s degree is valid worldwide.
|Tuition Fees/ Year||29,000 RMB|
|Accommodation / Year||6,000 RMB|
|Total RMB / Year||35,000 RMB|
Total in INR @ Rs. 10.30
|Food / RMB||5,000 RMB|