MBBS Admission in Dalian Medical University
About DMU/Dalian Medical University
DMU or Dalian University of medicine was founded in the year . It is known as the most beautiful medical university in China with thousand meter coastal line and natural bathing beach inside campus.
- Over the years, Dalian Medical University has developed a university, with multiple disciplines and specialities offering programs and courses in science, engineering, law, arts, management, besides medicine.
- At present the University has 14,700 students including 1,300 international students.
- Dalian Medical University has more than 7500 teaching faculty and medical staff, nearly 1100 doctoral student and graduate supervisors.
- The University has 3 hospitals with close to five thousand two hundred beds serving the central city of Dalian. The medical care quality and hospital equipment is in accordance with global advanced standards.
- On the international front DMU has cooperative and collaborative links with universities over 109 and research institutions totalling 38 in over 39 regions and countries.
- Appraised as an A level by the educational ministry of China in undergraduate courses, this marks the first in 30 universities to offer English medium MBBS courses.
- Dalian is a seaport and major city in China’s Liaoning province.
- It is a center for financial, logistics and shipping for North eastern Asia.
- In the year 2016, this city was ranked forty eighth in the Index for global financial centers by Z Yen Group and Qatar’s financial center authority. Other Chinese cities are Shanghai, Qingdao, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Beijing.
- Dalian is a major city and seaport in the south of Liaoning Province, China.
- Dalian is a financial, shipping and logistics centre for Northeast Asia.
- In 2016, Dalian ranks 48th in the Global Financial Centres Index published by the Z/Yen Group and Qatar Financial Centre Authority, the other Chinese cities on the list being Hong Kong, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing and Qingdao.
- Dalian Port is an important port for international trade. It has established trading and shipping links with more than 300 ports in 160 countries and regions of the world. There are over 100 international and domestic container shipping routes.
- Dalian is a major center for oil refineries, diesel engineering, and chemical production.
- Dalian is a popular destination among domestic tourists and foreign visitors, especially from Japan, South Korea and Russia.
- In 2007, it was one of the three cities named “China’s best tourist city”, along with Hangzhou and Chengdu, recognized by the National Tourism Administration and the United Nations World Tourism Organization.