MBBS in China: China Medical University
About the University
• China Medical University was founded in 1931 and it is the 1st Medical School established by Chinese Communist Party.
• The University is located in Shenyang.
• China Medical University has 18 colleges, faculties & departments.
• China Medical University has 3 comprehensive hospitals and 1 speciality hospital having a total of 2,856 beds.
• The University ranks 4th amongst the 150 Medical Universities in China.
• The University is spread in an area 1,93,000 square meters and the building constitute 7,43,000 square meters.
• The University is home to more than 15,000 students from 74 different countries.
• The library of the University is well stocked with over 6,00,000 books, periodicals, scientific journals.
• The University is offering MBBS in English medium since 1978.
• China Medical University cooperates with nearly 45 Universities & institutes in countries like USA, UK, France, Canada, Germany amongst others and more 48 international cooperation projects have been recently conducted.
• China Medical University has conferred honorary titles to 195 international scientists.
• China Medical University offers Chinese Government and it’s own scholarships for deserving international students.
- Shenyang is one of the largest cities of Liaoning area, as well as the largest city in Northeast China by urban population.
- The banking sector in Shenyang is well developed and many banks from foreign countries have opened their branches in Shenyang. Hana Bank, United Overseas Bank, HSBC are some of the prominent international banks who have a presence in Shenyang.
- Shenyang is constantly being ranked in the top 20 list of china emerging cities in the field of financial services industry.
- Shenyang is also home to nearly 143 insurance companies.
- Shenyang has a very good railway network and it plays an important role as a hib connecting to other cities of China like Changchun, Beijing Dalian etc.
- Industrial development in Shenyang is already taking place at a fast pace particularly in the fields of aerospace, machinery equipment, software, electronics and automobile industry.
Shenyang Annual Weather Pattern
Quick Climate Info
Hottest Month July (25°C avg)
Coldest Month January (-11°C avg)
Wettest Month July (72.8 mm avg)
Windiest Month April (15 km/h avg)
Annual Rainfall 266.6mm/year
|Tuition Fees/ Year||40,000 RMB|
|Accommodation / Year||7,000 RMB|
|Medical Insurance / Year||600 RMB|
|Residence Permit / Year||800 RMB|
|Total RMB / Year||48,400 RMB|
Total in INR @ Rs. 9.35
Books for whole course RMB 3,000 (Rs. 28,050/-) payable in 1st year.
Other Estimated Expenses:
|Food / Year||5,000 RMB Approx.|