Xian Jiatong University
Xuzhou Medical University
China Medical University
Nanjing Medical University
Fujian Medical University
Xinjiang Medical University
Dalian Medical University
Sun Yat Sen University
Jilin Medical University
Ningxia Medical University
North Sichuan Medical College
Wenzhou Medical University
Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Accommodation, food & other expenses extra. Please see University Information sheet for details.
The above Universities are approved by Medical Council of India (MCI), WHO, IMED etc. and the course is taught in English Medium.
* RMB 1 = Rs. 9.35 approximately. Estimate in Indian Currency can change based upon the Foreign Exchange Rate.
Xian Jiaotong University, China
Xian Jiaotong is one of the best universities in Western China and also one of the oldest and most prestigious institutions. Xian Jiaotong University is a member of C9 league of Elite Universities.More details on Xian Jiaotong University, China >>>>
Tongji University, Shanghai
About the University
- Tongji University is well reputed research based University in China.
- The Government of China allocated a sizeable budget to Tongji University for carrying out research activities.
- More than 49,000 students are enrolled in the University.
- The University employs more than 4,100 teaching staff who train students in various Bachelor’s, Master’s and PH.D. courses being offered at Tongji University.
- Tongji University has carved a niche for itself in many areas and is recognized and respected worldwide including in countries like Australia, Germany, India, USA etc. for its activities in imparting education, research, training and exchange programs.
• Shanghai is a Chinese city located on the eastern coast of China where the Yangtze River flows into the East China Sea, and is the most populous city proper in the world, with a population of more than 24 million as of 2014.
• As one of the four direct-controlled municipalities of China, it is a global financial centre and transport hub, with the world's busiest container port.
• Shanghai has been described as the "showpiece" of the booming economy of mainland China; renowned for its Lujiazui skyline, and museums and historic buildings, such as those along The Bund, as well as the City God Temple and the Yu Garden.
• Shanghai is the commercial and financial center of mainland China, and ranks 13th in the 2017 edition of the Global Financial Centres Index published by the Z/Yen Group and Qatar Financial Centre Authority. It also ranks the most expensive city to live in Mainland China, according to the study of economist Intelligence Unit in 2017.
• Shanghai has more than 930 kindergartens, 1,200 primary and 850 middle schools. Over 760,000 middle schools students and 871,000 primary school students are taught by 76,000 and 64,000 teaching staff respectively.
• Shanghai is a major center of higher education in China with over 30 universities and colleges. A number of China's most prestigious universities are based in Shanghai.
Shanghai Annual Weather Pattern
Hottest Month July (29°C avg)
Coldest Month January (5°C avg)
Wettest Month June (93.9 mm avg)
Windiest Month March (14 km/h avg)
Annual Rainfall 536.0mm/year
Xuzhou Medical University
About the University
- Xuzhou Medical University was founded in 1958 and it is one of the best and highly ranked medical university in China.
- MBBS in Xuzhou is approved by MCI and Indian students who study MBBS in Xuzhou Medical College can practice in India after clear MCI Screening Test.
- Xuzhou Medical University has one of the best infrastructure in all it’s 4 campuses which cover an area of 80 hectares.
- Students gets the opportunity to learn in the 14 hospitals attached to the University.
- XZMC’s well equipped library houses some very rare books apart from latest journals and scientific publications.
Xuzhou – the 4th largest city in Jiangsu province of China, having a population of more than 85 lac people as per 2010 census is a modern city.
Well developed roads and hghways and railway connectivity make it a popular transportation hub for China’s of Shandong, Shanghai and Henan.
Xuzhou Annual Weather Pattern
Hottest Month July (28°C avg)
Coldest Month January (1°C avg)
Wettest Month July (196.9 mm avg)
Windiest Month March (9 km/h avg)
Annual Rainfall 845mm/year
China Medical University, Shenyang
The China Medical University (CMU) was the first medical school established by the Chinese Communist Party and has more than 70 years of history.
One of the Top 10 Universities in China
The University ranks 4th among nearly 150 Medical Colleges in China.
The University offers the course in English medium since 1978.
Active research with international Universities
Links and exchange programs with 52 institutions from UK, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, FRANCE, RUSSIA, NEW ZELAND, JAPAN, KOREA and most of the AFRICAN countries.
Has 28 affiliated colleges, 130 departments, 43 specialisations for Doctoral programs, 52 specialisations for master’s degree.
CMU has 28 colleges with the total number of 20,287 registered students.
5 broader disciplines of pedagogy, philosophy, natural science, medicine, management of CMU are authorized to grant degrees.
43 disciplines are authorized grant of doctor degrees and 55 are authorized for grant master degrees.
11 specialties for undergraduates and 10 specialties for higher professional techniques education.
Xinjiang Medical University, Urumqi
Xingjia Medical University, situated in Urumqi is a very good Medical University in China offering MBBS program in English medium.
It follows a modern curriculum to impart MBBS education and offers 24 specialities for UG students and 16 for PG students. More than 49,000 students have graduated from the University and as of now more than 12,000 students are studying there who are taught MBBS by 5,000 & more staff working at the University.
Xinjian Medical University hospitals are ranked among the best in the country and offer very good clinical exposure.
The University campus well equipped with all facilities including a modern library, hospitals, canteens etc.
The library covers an area of 1,72,000 sq. ft and has more than 1 million books.
Urumqi is the capital of the Xinjiang Region of China. Urumqi used to be a major stop on the Silk Road in ancient times. With an estimated population of 3.5 million in 2015, Urumqi is one of the largest cities in western China. Urumqi has seen a huge economical development since the 1990s.
Urumqi Annual Weather Pattern
Hottest Month July (24°C avg)
Coldest Month January (-12°C avg)
Wettest Month November (54.1 mm avg)
Windiest Month May (9 km/h avg)
Annual Rainfall 395mm/year
Fudan University, Shanghai
Fudan University is a very big university in china consisting of 68 departments in it’s 17 schools and offering more than 70 Bachelor level degree programs in nearly 21 areas and more than 130 sub-disciplines. Fudan University has more than 70 research based institutes, and 5 national key laboratories apart in addition to 110+ cross-disciplinary research based institutes.
Fudan University enrolls over 44,000, including full-time students and students in continuing education and online education. Additionally, there are nearly 1,760 students from overseas, ranking second nationally.
Research faculty at Fudan University has a strength of more than 2,500 researchers, over 1,300 teachers including professors and associate professors.
With 10 teaching hospitals, clinical exposure at Fudan University is one of the best in China. Nearly 850 highly qualified staff work in the state of the art hospitals.
International students stay in a dormitory specially made for them.
University has a very good library covering an area of 3,12,000 square foot. The library is one of the best in China with all modern facilities available.
North Sichuan Medical College, Nanchong
About the University
1. Established in 1951, North Sichuan Medical College is one of the oldest and reputed Medical Colleges of China.
2. North Sichuan Medical College has nearly 16,000 full time students including 14,277 undergraduate students.
3. North Sichuan Medical College is spread over 2 campuses – Shunqing & Gaoping spread over 1300 acres and includes:
(a) Basic Medical College:
- Basic Medical Experiment Teaching Centre
- Basic Medical Virtual Experiment Teaching Centre
(b) Medical Imaging Academy
(c) Department of Anesthesiology
(d) School of Nursing
(e) Department of Forensic Medicine
(f) Department of Foreign Languages and Cultures
(g) Department of Preventive Medicine
(h) School of Management - Sichuan Provincial Grassroots Health Care Development Center
(i) Department of Clinical Medicine
(j) Department of Medical Laboratory
(k) Department of Stomatology
(l) Department of Clinical Medicine
(m) Department of Optometry
(n) College of Pharmacy
(o) International Education Exchange Institute
(a) 18 teaching units
(b) Medical imaging , clinical medicine and other 17 undergraduate professional, medical imaging for the national characteristics of professional construction, medical imaging , Medical examination technology, optometry and anesthesiology for the professional characteristics of Sichuan Province, medical imaging, oral medicine, anesthesiology, Chinese and Western medicine for Sichuan Province, a professional enrollment; provincial quality courses and provincial boutique resources sharing Course 19; built provincial experimental teaching demonstration center, virtual simulation experimental teaching center; straight tube and non-straight tube affiliated hospital 24, teaching practice hospital 55.
4. The College has over 900 highly experienced and educated teaching staff.
5. North Sichuan Medical College has 9 affiliated & 66 teaching hospitals.
6. The school actively strengthens foreign exchange and cooperation with the United States University of Toledo sister school, and Taiwan Fu Ying University of Technology, the United Kingdom Swansea University, Canada Saskatchewan Institute of Technology, Japan Tokyo Women's University, ASEAN Education Center and other institutions and educational research institutions to establish a good relationship of cooperation, and actively carry out teacher training, scientific research cooperation, exchange of students and other exchange activities.
7. North Sichuan Medical College is home to 3 national scientific research labs, 3 provincial key subjects, 1 key lab, 1 top quality course and 13 key courses on the provincial level.
8. The College has a well stocked library with over 9,30,000 printed books and over 17,000 e-books & journals.
9. All classrooms are equipped with modern teaching facility.
1. Nanchong is situated in the northeast of Sichuan province.
2. It is the 2nd most populated city of Sichuan province after Chengdu.
3. It is a modern city with safe & secure environment and a well developed transport system.
4. Nanchong has large quantity of natural gas & rock oil. It also has the largest slate mine in Western China.
5. Nanchong is known to be home to manufacturer’s of petroleum products, automotives & parts, mechanical equipment, building material & textiles.