Accommodation, food & other expenses extra. Please see University Information sheet for details.
The above Universities are approved by Medical Council of India (MCI), WHO, IMED etc. and the course is taught in English Medium.
* RMB 1 = Rs. 9.35 approximately. Estimate in Indian Currency can change based upon the Foreign Exchange Rate.
Xian Jiaotong University, China
Xian Jiaotong is one of the best universities in Western China and also one of the oldest and most prestigious institutions. Xian Jiaotong University is a member of C9 league of Elite Universities.
More details on Xian Jiaotong University, China >>>>
Tongji University, Shanghai
About the University
- Tongji University is well reputed research based University in China.
- The Government of China allocated a sizeable budget to Tongji University for carrying out research activities.
- More than 49,000 students are enrolled in the University.
- The University employs more than 4,100 teaching staff who train students in various Bachelor’s, Master’s and PH.D. courses being offered at Tongji University.
- Tongji University has carved a niche for itself in many areas and is recognized and respected worldwide including in countries like Australia, Germany, India, USA etc. for its activities in imparting education, research, training and exchange programs.
• Shanghai is a Chinese city located on the eastern coast of China where the Yangtze River flows into the East China Sea, and is the most populous city proper in the world, with a population of more than 24 million as of 2014.
• As one of the four direct-controlled municipalities of China, it is a global financial centre and transport hub, with the world’s busiest container port.
• Shanghai has been described as the “showpiece” of the booming economy of mainland China; renowned for its Lujiazui skyline, and museums and historic buildings, such as those along The Bund, as well as the City God Temple and the Yu Garden.
• Shanghai is the commercial and financial center of mainland China, and ranks 13th in the 2017 edition of the Global Financial Centres Index published by the Z/Yen Group and Qatar Financial Centre Authority. It also ranks the most expensive city to live in Mainland China, according to the study of economist Intelligence Unit in 2017.
• Shanghai has more than 930 kindergartens, 1,200 primary and 850 middle schools. Over 760,000 middle schools students and 871,000 primary school students are taught by 76,000 and 64,000 teaching staff respectively.
• Shanghai is a major center of higher education in China with over 30 universities and colleges. A number of China’s most prestigious universities are based in Shanghai.
Shanghai Annual Weather Pattern
Hottest Month July (29°C avg)
Coldest Month January (5°C avg)
Wettest Month June (93.9 mm avg)
Windiest Month March (14 km/h avg)
Annual Rainfall 536.0mm/year
Xuzhou Medical University
About the University
- Xuzhou Medical University was founded in 1958 and it is one of the best and highly ranked medical university in China.
- MBBS in Xuzhou is approved by MCI and Indian students who study MBBS in Xuzhou Medical College can practice in India after clear MCI Screening Test.
- Xuzhou Medical University has one of the best infrastructure in all it’s 4 campuses which cover an area of 80 hectares.
- Students gets the opportunity to learn in the 14 hospitals attached to the University.
- XZMC’s well equipped library houses some very rare books apart from latest journals and scientific publications.
Xuzhou – the 4th largest city in Jiangsu province of China, having a population of more than 85 lac people as per 2010 census is a modern city.
Well developed roads and hghways and railway connectivity make it a popular transportation hub for China’s of Shandong, Shanghai and Henan.
Xuzhou Annual Weather Pattern
Hottest Month July (28°C avg)
Coldest Month January (1°C avg)
Wettest Month July (196.9 mm avg)
Windiest Month March (9 km/h avg)
Annual Rainfall 845mm/year
China Medical University, Shenyang
The China Medical University (CMU) was the first medical school established by the Chinese Communist Party and has more than 70 years of history.
One of the Top 10 Universities in China
The University ranks 4th among nearly 150 Medical Colleges in China.
The University offers the course in English medium since 1978.
Active research with international Universities
Links and exchange programs with 52 institutions from UK, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, FRANCE, RUSSIA, NEW ZELAND, JAPAN, KOREA and most of the AFRICAN countries.
Has 28 affiliated colleges, 130 departments, 43 specialisations for Doctoral programs, 52 specialisations for master’s degree.
CMU has 28 colleges with the total number of 20,287 registered students.
5 broader disciplines of pedagogy, philosophy, natural science, medicine, management of CMU are authorized to grant degrees.
43 disciplines are authorized grant of doctor degrees and 55 are authorized for grant master degrees.
11 specialties for undergraduates and 10 specialties for higher professional techniques education.
More details on China Medical University, Shenyang >>>>
Xinjiang Medical University, Urumqi
Xingjia Medical University, situated in Urumqi is a very good Medical University in China offering MBBS program in English medium.
It follows a modern curriculum to impart MBBS education and offers 24 specialities for UG students and 16 for PG students.
More than 49,000 students have graduated from the University and as of now more than 12,000 students are studying there who are taught MBBS by 5,000 & more staff working at the University.
Xinjian Medical University hospitals are ranked among the best in the country and offer very good clinical exposure.
The University campus well equipped with all facilities including a modern library, hospitals, canteens etc.
The library covers an area of 1,72,000 sq. ft and has more than 1 million books.
Urumqi is the capital of the Xinjiang Region of China. Urumqi used to be a major stop on the Silk Road in ancient times. With an estimated population of 3.5 million in 2015, Urumqi is one of the largest cities in western China. Urumqi has seen a huge economical development since the 1990s.
Urumqi Annual Weather Pattern
Hottest Month July (24°C avg)
Coldest Month January (-12°C avg)
Wettest Month November (54.1 mm avg)
Windiest Month May (9 km/h avg)
Annual Rainfall 395mm/year
Fudan University, Shanghai
Fudan University is a very big university in china consisting of 68 departments in it’s 17 schools and offering more than 70 Bachelor level degree programs in nearly 21 areas and more than 130 sub-disciplines. Fudan University has more than 70 research based institutes, and 5 national key laboratories apart in addition to 110+ cross-disciplinary research based institutes.
Fudan University enrolls over 44,000, including full-time students and students in continuing education and online education. Additionally, there are nearly 1,760 students from overseas, ranking second nationally.
Research faculty at Fudan University has a strength of more than 2,500 researchers, over 1,300 teachers including professors and associate professors.
With 10 teaching hospitals, clinical exposure at Fudan University is one of the best in China. Nearly 850 highly qualified staff work in the state of the art hospitals.
International students stay in a dormitory specially made for them.
University has a very good library covering an area of 3,12,000 square foot. The library is one of the best in China with all modern facilities available.
North Sichuan Medical College, Nanchong
About the University
1. Established in 1951, North Sichuan Medical College is one of the oldest and reputed Medical Colleges of China.
2. North Sichuan Medical College has nearly 16,000 full time students including 14,277 undergraduate students.
3. North Sichuan Medical College is spread over 2 campuses – Shunqing & Gaoping spread over 1300 acres and includes:
(a) Basic Medical College:
– Basic Medical Experiment Teaching Centre
– Basic Medical Virtual Experiment Teaching Centre
(b) Medical Imaging Academy
(c) Department of Anesthesiology
(d) School of Nursing
(e) Department of Forensic Medicine
(f) Department of Foreign Languages and Cultures
(g) Department of Preventive Medicine
(h) School of Management – Sichuan Provincial Grassroots Health Care Development Center
(i) Department of Clinical Medicine
(j) Department of Medical Laboratory
(k) Department of Stomatology
(l) Department of Clinical Medicine
(m) Department of Optometry
(n) College of Pharmacy
(o) International Education Exchange Institute
(a) 18 teaching units
(b) Medical imaging , clinical medicine and other 17 undergraduate professional, medical imaging for the national characteristics of professional construction, medical imaging , Medical examination technology, optometry and anesthesiology for the professional characteristics of Sichuan Province, medical imaging, oral medicine, anesthesiology, Chinese and Western medicine for Sichuan Province, a professional enrollment; provincial quality courses and provincial boutique resources sharing Course 19; built provincial experimental teaching demonstration center, virtual simulation experimental teaching center; straight tube and non-straight tube affiliated hospital 24, teaching practice hospital 55.
4. The College has over 900 highly experienced and educated teaching staff.
5. North Sichuan Medical College has 9 affiliated & 66 teaching hospitals.
6. The school actively strengthens foreign exchange and cooperation with the United States University of Toledo sister school, and Taiwan Fu Ying University of Technology, the United Kingdom Swansea University, Canada Saskatchewan Institute of Technology, Japan Tokyo Women’s University, ASEAN Education Center and other institutions and educational research institutions to establish a good relationship of cooperation, and actively carry out teacher training, scientific research cooperation, exchange of students and other exchange activities.
7. North Sichuan Medical College is home to 3 national scientific research labs, 3 provincial key subjects, 1 key lab, 1 top quality course and 13 key courses on the provincial level.
8. The College has a well stocked library with over 9,30,000 printed books and over 17,000 e-books & journals.
9. All classrooms are equipped with modern teaching facility.
1. Nanchong is situated in the northeast of Sichuan province.
2. It is the 2nd most populated city of Sichuan province after Chengdu.
3. It is a modern city with safe & secure environment and a well developed transport system.
4. Nanchong has large quantity of natural gas & rock oil. It also has the largest slate mine in Western China.
5. Nanchong is known to be home to manufacturer’s of petroleum products, automotives & parts, mechanical equipment, building material & textiles.
Study MBBS in China – Get Admission in Top Medical Colleges with Our Expertise
SEED MBBS respects the desires of Indian students to become doctors and serve the society with the education and experience they gain. Earlier if an Indian student was unable to get admission into the top medical colleges in India through 5-6 successive attempts then even after wasting his 5 or 6 years during preparation, he assumed that the door is now closed for him. Leaving the childhood dream behind, students used to go for another career options with a disheartened approach. SEED MBBS has understood this pain of not being a successful doctor in India which continues to hurt throughout life. That is why we have created immense opportunities to study medicine in China for International students.
Low-Cost MBBS in China – When Compared to Indian Private or Deemed Universities
At SEED, we are directly in touch with the best governmental colleges all around China and we arrange everything for MBBS in China for Indian students. MBBS in China fee structure is very low when compared to other countries and this becomes the most preferred reason for students to study MBBS in abroad especially in China. MBBS China fee structure revolves around 10 to 20 lacks for the five years which is quite low when compared to the private universities in India.
Why Should You Study MBBS in China?
1. Cost Friendly Option – MBBS China reviews by the students who study MBBS in China, reveal that fee structure is quite budget friendly and within a low fee, students are easily able to get admitted in the top MBBS colleges in China.
2. SEED’S R&D – SEED MBBS has done extensive R&D in the MBBS education field and is continuously assisting the students who want to study MBBS in abroad. It has resulted into listing top governmental MBBS colleges which have been approved by MCI and China’s governmental authorities.
3. MCI Recognition – China medical colleges having been approved by MCI, make the things easier for the Indian student. SEED MBBS enrolls the students to the colleges where they can learn MCI based training or coaching so that they can successfully clear the MCI exam conducted in India for MBBS pass-outs.
4. Ease of doing MBBS in China for Indian Students – The government approved colleges in China provide MBBS education in English medium. MBBS aspirants in India do not have to clear the tough competitive exams to get admission in top MBBS colleges in China. Our study MBBS abroad consultants take care of the admission process. Their expertise helps you in securing an MBBS seat of the International level to make your dream come true.
5. Top Grade colleges – The medical colleges in China which have been approved by MCI have got different grades in China such as A+ / A / B+ / B / C+ / C as declared by World Health Organization (WHO). At SEED MBBS, we have filtered top grade colleges to let you study MBBS in the supreme environment, without being worried about MCI hurdles and other career derivatives.
6. Friendly Eligibility for Admissions – MBBS China eligibility is very friendly for the Indian students who desire to study MBBS in China. A student having done 12th standard in Science stream with Biology subject and secured a minimum aggregate of 50 % in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects can contact us at SEED MBBS to get enrolled into top MBBS colleges in China. They don’t have to appear for any kind of entrance tests.
7. Ease of Accommodation – Most of the colleges offering MBBS courses in China provide student-friendly hostel facility to let them study without any interruption and accommodation difficulty. Indian students stay here in International hostels which have well-managed infrastructure equipped with the most advanced and all required amenities.
8. No Visa Burden – When you are at SEED MBBS, you do not have to worry anymore about the documentation needs and required Visa processes. Our document experts manage these affairs and bring smiles over your face by securing all documentation needs in a managed way.
9. International Exposure – Students doing MBBS in China have the ample International exposure. It helps them in knowing the various lucrative career options after completing their degree. The students being pass-outs from China medical colleges can easily work in government hospitals in India and help the Indians in getting rid of diseases and health hazards.
10. Guaranteed Admissions – We at SEED MBBS, never play with a student’s career. For us, your career is the most important concern so we will only nod yes if we are able to meet your admission demand in the preferred college at preferred location. When it comes to study medicine in China for International students, we offer 100% guaranteed admissions to our students. Our decades of experience in higher education industry help us in securing admission seats in the top medical colleges in China.
Emerging Popularity of Study MBBS in China for Indian Students & Our Approach
MBBS in China attracts thousands of students per year to enjoy the privilege of low-cost MBBS in China. We, at SEED MBBS, understand the importance of the abroad education, International exposure, budget friendly education expense and the quality MBBS education. So, we enable the students to get secured admission in the topmost MBBS colleges in China. Being one of the leading study MBBS abroad consultants, we are well aware of the real scenario of MBBS education worldwide. So, we have the best colleges to meet the education demands of students who want to serve the society by getting International MBBS education.
Commitment of Admission with Crystal Clear Approach
We are directly in touch with the management of top reputed MBBS colleges in China and we make our students become trained under their guidance to have a kick start to their career. We have become the one-stop solution for the students who are looking for admission in abroad with less fees. We have also financial solutions for the deserving candidates. We organize several scholarship programs to make the students grab the chance of financial assistance if he or she really deserves it. Everything from admission process to finally making you study in the college is transparent and we are crystal clear in all sorts of conversation either done with the parents or students. This is the reason for our popularity for resolving the needs of studying MBBS in China.
China – a Great Choice for MBBS Admission Abroad
Every time we think about the various options to Study MBBS Abroad, a country that comes in mind of every medical aspirant is China. Within the last few years, the country has gone through the tremendous changes in terms of development and growth. China is very rich in its culture and due to its infrastructure facilities, China has. If you check the facts, every year the count of foreign applicants is increasing in the country, especially when it comes to studying MBBS in Abroad. This all became possible due to the career opportunities the country is offering to the MBBS aspirants within the country and outside it as well.
Let’s uncover some of the reasons why to choose China to Study MBBS Abroad:
- The government of China has approved more than 40 medical colleges that you can find listed in WHO for allowing foreign MBBS students.
- Many of the Medical Colleges in China is ranked amongst the top 100 Colleges across the world for providing medical education.
- Aspirants would also be getting a golden opportunity to be an intern in some of the excellent Chinese hospitals. And these hospitals or clinics are well-equipped with the conventional medical instruments, which is a hands-on experience for a student.
- Indian students occupy a seat in the College of China on the basis of marks secured in the secondary exam.
- Furthermore, the fees for medical courses are cheaper in China as compared to US and UK
Hence, it would be a mindful option if you plan to do for MBBS in China. however, if you are going through any hardships in selecting a University to Study MBBS Abroad, SEED consultancy is always here to help you. Our counselors always keep in mind that your dreams are precious and hence they provide you with the best they can to secure your MBBS Admission Abroad.