MBBS in Belarus: Vitebsk State Medical University
• Vitebsk State Medical Institute was founded in 1934.
• Nearly 7,500 students are presently undergoing MBBS training at the University.
• Facts & figures about Vitebsk State Medical University:
– It has more than 60 departments.
– Faculty includes more than 50 Doctors of Science and nearly 170 associate professors.
– Post Graduate Training started in 1970.
• MBBS at Vitebsk State Medical University is approved by MCI.
Please Click Here for NEET 2020 details
Please Click Here to Subscribe to NEET 2020 Notifications & Alerts
• MBBS degree awarded by Vitebsk State Medical University is approved by WHO and is valid all over the world.
• It received Medal of People’s Friendship in 1999 for excellence in training international students from foreign countries like India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Kenya etc.
• The affiliated hospitals for clinical rotations are well equipped with modern diagnostic equipment and renowned surgeons and doctors of the country work there.
• Many Indian students prefer studying MBBS in Belarus as it offers quality education at affordable cost.