MBBS Admission in Bangladesh: Ad din Womens Medical College
From the time of its establishment, the medical college has been making a constant effort to make a distinctive mark in the domain of medical science and education. It aims persistently at nurturing the talent and upbringing of the most competent future professionals in the area of Medical education, Public health, and Services.The College aims at equipping its students with the most proficient skills and knowledge by providing highly advanced latest medical education and scientific skills. Thus, creating the most effective practitioners of medicine and member of the multidisciplinary health care.
Given the focus of the Ad-din Hospital on serving the underprivileged population of Bangladesh, the students get an opportunity to blossom into empathetic doctors dedicated to serving their community.
Please Click Here for NEET 2020 details
Please Click Here to Subscribe to NEET 2020 Notifications & Alerts
About the College
• Ad-din Women’s Medical College is a project of Ad-din Foundation – a foundation which is serving the underprivileged women & children of Bangladesh.
• Established in 2008, the Medical College is situated in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
• The Medical College is affiliated to Dhaka University and it’s MBBS program is approved by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council.
• The College is well-equipped with adequate classrooms, laboratories, a modern fully equipped library, auditorium etc.
• The College follows a multidisciplinary approach – unifying the fundamentals of modern science, clinical practice & information technology tools.
• The college is home to some of the finest Professors & Lecturers of Bangladesh.
Dhaka, the capital city of Bangladesh is one of the largest city in the Country.
The city is one among the most populated city in the world with the inhabitants of around 16.5 million.
It is also considered as the third populated city on the globe.
Also, Dhaka is a city with inhabitants of ethnic communities and diverse religions. This city is the cultural, political and economic center of the entire country.