MBBS in Bangladesh
1. Many Indian students are studying MBBS in Bangladesh as it is economical as compared to costs of studying MBBS from a Private Medical College in India.
2. MBBS in Bangladesh is taught in English Medium.
3. MBBS in Bangladesh is taught in 29 Government and some private medical colleges which are affiliated to Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Bangladesh.
4. MBBS in Bangladesh duration is 6 years and the course is approved by Medical Council of India.
5. Due to similar climatic & living conditions the disease pattern is similar to India and hence it is a popular destination for MBBS.
6. Admission process is very simple and there is no entrance exam for MBBS Admission in Bangladesh. Admissions are based on Class 12 result and there is no donation required to be paid for admission.
7. After completing MBBS in Bangladesh, Indian students can practice in India as a doctor after clearing the MCI Screening Test.
List of Top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
The following Medical Colleges in Bangladesh are popular with Indian students:
Bangladesh Medical College
East West Medical College
Dr. Sirajul Islam Medical College
Ad Din’s Women’s Medical College
Dhaka Community Medical College
US Bangla Medical College
List of MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
1. Abdul Malek Ukil Medical College, Noakhali
2. Ad-din Women’s Medical College, Dhaka
3. Anwer Khan Modern Medical College, Dhaka
4. Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Dhaka
5. B.G.C. Trust Medical College, Chittagong
6. Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University & Hospital, Dhaka
7. Bangladesh Medical College (BMSRI), Dhaka
8. Barind Medical College and Hospital, Rajshahi
9. Central Medical College, Comilla
10. Chattagram Maa-O-Shishu Hospital Medical College, Chittagong
11. Chittagong Medical College and Hospital, Chittagong
12. City Medical College, Gazipur
13. Comilla Medical College, Comilla
14. Community Based Medical College, Bangladesh (CBMCB), Mymensingh
15. Delta Medical College, Dhaka
16. Dhaka Central International Medical College and Hospital, Dhaka
17. Dhaka Community Medical College, Dhaka
18. Dhaka Medical College and Hospital , Dhaka
19. Dhaka National Medical College & Hospital, Dhaka
20. Diabetic Association Medical College, Faridpur
21. Dr. Sirajul Islam Medical College and Hospital, Dhaka
22. East West Medical College, Dhaka
23. Eastern Medical College, Comilla, Comilla
24. Enam Medical College and Hospital, Dhaka
25. Faridpur Medical College, Faridpur
26. Gazi Medical College , Khulna
27. Gonoshasthaya Samaj Vittik Medical College, Dhaka
28. Green Life Medical College and Hospital, Dhaka
29. Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College, Dhaka
30. Ibn Sina Medical College, Dhaka
31. Ibrahim Medical College, Dhaka
32. Institute of Applied Health Sciences (IAHS), Chittagong
33. International Medical College , Gazipur
34. Islami Bank Medical College, Rajshahi
35. Jahurul Islam Medical College & Hospital, Kishoreganj
36. Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College, Sylhet
37. Khulna Medical College, Khulna
38. Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College, Sirajgonj
39. Kumudini Women’s Medical College, Dhaka
40. Kushtia Medical College, Kushtia
41. M Abdur Rahim Medical College, Dinajpur
42. M.H. Samorita Hospital and Medical College, Dhaka
About Bangladesh Country
• Bangladesh is a country in South Asia.
• It shares its borders with India & Myanmar.
• Bangladesh is world’s 8th most populated country.
• Dhaka is the capital of Bangladesh. The 2nd largest city in Bangladesh is Chittagong.
• Bangladesh is a muslim majority country and Bengali is the official language of Bangladesh.
• Bangladesh is home to largest mangrove forest in the world “Sundarbans”.
• Bangladesh is a developing countryand has 2nd highest foreign exchanges after India.
• Major industries include textile, shipbuilding, leather, pharmaceuticals
Education System in Bangladesh
The literacy rate in Bangladesh is approximately 65%.
There are many government schools in primary, secondary & higher secondary level.
The country follows 5 steps of education level:
a. Grade 1 to 5 = Primary.
b. Grade 6 to 8 = Junior Secondary.
c. Grade 9 to 10 = Secondary.
d. Grade 11 to 12 = Higher Secondary.
Education in Bangladesh is mainly taught in Bengali language but since last few years many English Medium schools have opened.
The above Universities are approved by Medical Council of India (MCI), WHO, IMED etc. and the course is taught in English Medium.
* USD 1 = Rs. 65/- approximately. Estimate in Indian Currency can change based upon the Foreign Exchange Rate.
Dr. Sirajul Islam Medical College
The College Campus of Dr. Sirajul Islam Medical College is one of its main attractions The college has a very accessible & a modern campus with a state of the art modern building of 12 floors. Attached to the teaching area is a modern fully equipped 50 bed hospital covering 21 floors.
Year of Establishment: 2011 Course Offered: MBBS (Dhaka University)
US Bangla Medical College
About the College
• US Bangla Medical College is a modern medical college in Bangladesh located in Dhaka.
• The college is home to some highly skilled faculty members including the who’s-who of the Medical field of Bangladesh.
• College facilities and infrastructure include fully equipped class rooms & laboratories, well furnished library, all modern diagnostic equipment and Operation Theaters
Ad din Womens Medical College, Bangladesh
Ad-Din Women’s Medical College, Dhaka was established in 1980 by the Ad-din Foundation – a foundation assisting the underprivileged section of the society of Bangladesh. In the last 27 years the Foundation has initiated more projects to help the poor and needy people. It also runs an orphanage in Jessore.
Ad-din Foundation has Colleges to train students in MBBS & Nursing in Dhaka, Jessore & Kishtia towns of Bangladesh. The Foundation also regularly organizes free health check up camps. It’s mobile eye clinics also ensure that people in remote areas get access to best of the treatment.
Coined in the year 1997, Ad-din Hospital (Dhaka) aims to provide an affordable quality case. The chain of Ad-din hospitals are now perceived as a hub of perfection and praised for the quality, patient friendliness and affordability they provide to the patients. In the year 2008, the Government of Bangladesh gave approval to the concerned authority and thus Ad-din Women’s Medical Institute was formed.
In 2008, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of the Government of People’s Republic of Bangladesh accorded approval to Ad-din Women’s Medical College.
Ad-din Women’s Medical College is situated in the beautiful Dhaka city. Now, the University is best known for its outstanding team of faculties. All of them are experts in their own disciplines and heading the various Departments. SEED MBBS Abroad consultants provide you an opportunity to enroll in this Medical College without any difficulty as no entrance exam is required to seek MBBS admission in Bangladesh. All you need to have is the minimum percentage of fifty percent marks in 10+2 examinations (physics, chemistry, and biology).
Dhaka Community Medical College
Dhaka Community Medical College & Hospital based in Dhaka, Bangladesh was established in 1998. It is a non-profit organization.
Dhaka Community Medical College is affialietd to Dhaka University and its students are awarded a degree from University of Dhaka.
The Colleges teaches MBBS in English medium and the course duration is 6 years.
Bangladesh Medical College (BMC)
Bangladesh Medical College (BMC) is the first private medical college in Bangladesh. It was established in the year 1986. The college consists of one campus in Dhanmondi, Dhaka, \that includes an attached hospital. The College and the Hospital are run by Bangladesh Medical Studies and Research Institute (BMSRI) which is a non political and non profitable organization.
BMC is affiliated with Dhaka University and is recognized by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC)
International Medical College, Gazipur
The International Medical College (IMC) in Gazipur was founded in 2000. The Hospital of the college has been located near the outer parts of the commercial town; Tongi the College is around Twenty-two kilometers away from Dhaka.
IMC is affiliated with Dhaka University and is recognized by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC)
At present, the college campus is spread over the 9 acres of area. All paraclinical and preclinical departments have been placed within the academic framework. The Dissection hall, Library, Laboratories, Classrooms, Museum and various other facilities exist within the different floors of the building.
IMCH, International Medical College Hospital is the associated academic hospital with the College. The hospital consists of more than 500 beds and it is located near to the building of College.
East-West Medical College & Hospital, Bangladesh
East-West Medical College & Hospital has been established under the trustee board of ‘Alim Foundation’ Dhaka, Bangladesh in the year 2000. East West Medical College & Hospital is a registered institution permitted by the Ministry of Health and Family welfare of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh and affiliated by Dhaka University and recognized by BMDC.
Gazi Medical College
About the College
• Gazi Medical College was established in 2011 and is located in Khula – the 3rd largest city of Bangladesh.
• Gazi Medical College offers MBBS program which is approved by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council.
• The college is affiliated to University of Rajshahi.
• The College offers excellent infrastructure in terms of well equipped classrooms with audio-visual equipment.
• Library of the College is well stocked with medical books & journals.
• All the departments are well equipped and qualified teaching staff is available to teach students.
• The College has a nicely organized dissection hall with latest instruments and a morgue is situated in the adjacent hall.
• The College has a highly reputed 500 beeded hospitals with all important departments like Medicine, Surgery, Gynaecology, Cardiology, ENT etc.
The 3d largest city in Bangladesh, Khulna holds the administrative seat of Khulna Division and Khulna District.
According to the census 2011, this city of Bangladesh consists the population of more than 6,50,000.
Located on the Rushpa river, Khulna city is an old river port and considered as the significant hub for Bangladeshi industries as it hosts various national companies.
Khulna has been served the second largest seaport in the Bangladesh, named Port of Mongla. Not only this but the city is one among the two Naval command centers of the Navy in Bangladesh. Titumir, the Navy base is situated in the city.
Also, the city has been recognized as the main gateway of world’s largest tidal forest, Sunderban which is home to the Bengal tiger.
Khulna city is located north of the famous UNESCO World Heritage Site, Mosque City of Bagerhat.
Mainamoti Medical College
About the College
• Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital is one of The leading Medical College Providing Education and Health Care Services of Truly Global Standards. A Comprehensive Range of General and Super Specialized Medical Services are Provided Here.
• The College Comprises of well-trained Personnel. We are Successfully Accomplishing our Mission to serve the Society with ourWidespread infrastructure.
• MMMCH Provides a 24/7 Services. Departments like Emergency & Casualty, Critical care unit, Blood bank, Central Diagnostic Lab and Ambulance services works round the clock to implement the Growing Requirements of Patients.
• The college is approved by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council and it is affiliated to Chittagong University.
• College has a library with an Excellent Collection of latest Books, Monographs, Journals, Magazines and Newspaper, The library of the College has Internet Initiative.
• Separate Common Rooms for Male & Female students with Television, Indoor Games and Entertainment.
• The Teachers of the College are Dedicated lot, laboriously Fulfilling their Duties, Always Ready to Put in that Extra Effort & time When Students Ask for Out of Schedule Help.
• The College is fully Residential. There are Separate Hostels for Girls and Boys with Required Facilities Which are located in the Nearby Campus.. All Students Admitted to this College Must Reside in the Allocated Students’ Hostel and Maintain the Discipline & Academic Environment in the Hostel.
Comilla city consists of a number of tourist attractions.
There are many archaeological relics that have been discovered in the city, particularly those belonging to the Seventh and Eighth Century, which is now protected and preserved in the famous Mainamati Museum.
Various archaeological relics discovered in the district, especially from the 7th–8th century, are now preserved in the Mainamati Museum. This is why Mainamati has been considered as the famous Buddhist archaeological site.
Also, in Comilla exists a Second World War cemetery that has been maintained and protected by the ‘Commonwealth War Graves Commission’.
Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College
About the College
• Established in 1995, Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College is located in Sylhet, Bangladesh.
• The College is approved by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council and is affiliated to Shahjalal University of Science & Technology, Sylhet.
• The College campus is in an impressive 8.22 acre area consisting of 3,65,000 square feet of buildings for teaching purpose and for hostel.
• The modern hospital attached to the College has a built up area of 2,36,000 square feet.
• The College is fully equipped with modern class rooms, a huge library have all the latest journals and books, cafeteria, dormitories etc.
• The College is also approved for Post Graduate training in the fields of:
– Cardiology amongst others.
Sylhet city, located in the north- eastern part of Bangladesh, is one among the administrative divisions of Bangladesh.
Sylhet Division shares the boundary with Meghalaya, an Indian state, to the north, Tripura, an Indian state, to the south, Assam which is again Indian state to the east, and of course Dhaka and Chittagong divisions to the west.
The city was known as “Jalalabad” in the Sultani period.
The metropolitan city has a lush highland terrain and subtropical climate. Sylhet has a population of around 8 Lakh inhabitants.
After Chittagong and Dhaka, Sylhet is one among the most famous cities of Bangladesh and this is all because of its importance in the economy of the country, and its status of a tourist destination as well. The burial sites of Muslim saints or dargahs attracts thousands of devotees every year in the city.
Not only this but the city is one of the Bangladesh’s most significant cultural and spiritual centers.
The biggest oil and gas-producing region of the country is the hinterland of the Sylhet Valley. Largely, it is famous for the high-quality agarwood and cane.
Last but not the least Sylhet’s people form a vital share of the Bangladeshi diaspora, especially in Britain.
Study MBBS in Bangladesh & Step Ahead to Become a Successful Doctor
Bangladesh is considered as one of the most affordable destinations for the Indian medical students who want to study MBBS abroad. With various world class medical colleges, Bangladesh is providing the friendly environment to the Indian students to come and study MBBS abroad without any hassle. Getting admission to the Indian governmental colleges becomes tough due to the availability of few seats and high competition. Each of the medical students is not able to secure the admission to the government colleges. On the other hand, any of the private colleges in India has a high demanding fee which becomes unaffordable for the Indian parents to pay. In such situations, MBBS in Bangladesh becomes the most prevalent choice due to its being located in Indian neighborhood region and the affordability of medical education which works as a savior for the medical aspirants and their parents as well.
Refuse to Lose and Secure Your Admission with SEED MBBS
SEED MBBS with its years of experience while working as one of the most demanding and sought after MBBS abroad consultants, make sure that your dream of being a doctor never gets disdained. We at SEED MBBS help you in getting direct admission to the top medical colleges in Bangladesh and enjoy the blessings of International level education in the most affordable fees. With modern lab facilities and an exposure to practical learnings make an MBBS student, confident enough to take care of the patients in the best possible ways.
Suitable Infrastructure for MBBS Education in Bangladesh
The medical colleges in Bangladesh have the supreme infrastructures which have been dedicatedly developed to meet the demands of MBBS study and help the students in getting the certified MBBS degree. Delivering the international standard of medical education, Bangladesh medical colleges are successfully making the students be aware of all the insights of the medical industry. Proper laboratories have been developed inside the college campus to make sure that the students are able to experiment whatever they learn in these colleges.
Indian Students Fulfilling their Dreams of Study MBBS Abroad
Lots of Indian students each year successfully enroll into the different governmental colleges in Bangladesh to study MBBS abroad. A lot of Indian medical aspirants have successfully got MBBS degree from Bangladesh medical colleges and they are performing their medicinal practices in India and saving thousands of lives each year. Here we can imagine the situation when these successful doctors would not have opted for studying MBBS in Bangladesh They would have ended up with their career. SEED MBBS here assists the students in making their dream come true and don’t lose their hope when they are unable to clear NEET exam.
Establishing Communications to Make You Succeed
The professional and veteran MBBS admission consultants at SEED MBBS make sure that they can establish a good communication with the students and let them explain the real scenario of studying MBBS in Bangladesh. They personally welcome each query and resolve those to make the students confident to be prepared for a new phase of their life. The consultants have vast knowledge and decades of experience in making the students able to study MBBS Bangladesh successfully. They are the expert and most reliable solution to all of your queries and bring a wide list of best medical colleges in Bangladesh. After that, you have enough time to decide your choice as per your parents’ understanding, and advice, your knowledge and perception and SEED’s expert advice. Once you along with your parents is able to finalize the college, the next process starts taking place at SEED MBBS to provide you a direct entry to that college in a minimum possible time.
Advantages Associated with Bangladesh Medical Colleges
The medical colleges in Bangladesh are known for their quality education and the perfect faculty which deliver the International level of education. The colleges here have the most modern infrastructures and course materials to leverage the benefits of most advanced medical learning within the six years of MBBS course. The degree you will be receiving from these colleges is approved by Medical Council of India (MCI). And after clearing the MCI screening test, you can further study in India and start your medicinal practices as well. The course curriculum designed for students to study MBBS abroad meets the MCI screening standard and students are also provided the special training by the faculty to get rid of MCI hurdle in India within minimum efforts after completing their MBBS education in Bangladesh.
Being in the neighborhood region, the students are able to perform the practical treatments on the similar diseases to India which become beneficial for them when they return back to India and start their own clinics or medicinal practices. Apart from this, the students have the cultural advantages as well. Being in the vicinity of India, the students never have to worry about the Indian foods, the medium of instruction, the language of interaction, Indian culture, lifestyle and much more. They will be getting the much similar experience while they study MBBS Bangladesh. The travelling fare is also quite low when compared to other destinations where students want to study MBBS abroad.
Transform your Life with SEED MBBS
These advantages have established the popularity of studying MBBS in Bangladesh and thousands of students are transforming their life by getting direct admission to the top reputed medical colleges in Bangladesh. Thousands of students have already got their MBBS degree successfully and a large segment of Indian medical aspirants are getting the world class education in the most proficient ways.
Come to SEED MBBS and Get all the Required Solutions
There is no need to worry anymore for admission formalities to secure your seat into the topmost MBBS colleges in Bangladesh. We at SEED MBBS make all the arrangements for your MBBS admission abroad. From visa formalities to colleges’ admission formalities, we take care of all the documentation needs perfectly. You only need to pack your luggage to give a kick start to the evergreen career and take a fly to make your dream come true.
It is surprising but true that every year many Indian students go for MBBS in Bangladesh. The major reason of this preference is that Quality of MBBS in Bangladesh is extremely high.
If we see Bangladesh MCI result of Indian candidates who have already completed MBBS in Bangladesh then we will find that it has one of the highest passing ration.
Not only Indians, many other foreign nationals prefer to do MBBS in Bangladesh due to extremely high quality of MBBS teaching in Bangladesh.
Further, the Eligibility to do MBBS in Bangladesh is very simple and student’s just need to score good marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology in their Class 11 & 12th.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Admission in Bangladesh probably the simplest in the world and hence many students prefer to do MBBS in Bangladesh. Members of SAARC countries also show a lot of interest to do MBBS in Bangladesh as in SAARC Quota for MBBS in Bangladesh.
Of all the MBBS Admissions in SAARC Countries, Bangladesh stands first in the list as far as interest of International students are concerned.
SAARC MBBS List Bangladesh 2018 is generally released in the month of June 2018 and students who wish to apply in SAARC Quota for MBBS in Bangladesh can do so in June.
Bangladesh Medical College Admission Requirements are not the same for Bangladeshi Nationals and International students. International students can apply in SAARC Quota for MBBS in Bangladesh and also apply as non-quota students in the Private Medical Colleges of Bangladesh. Bangladeshi nationals are given admission through entrance exam.
Dhaka Medical College Admission requirements are same as Bangladesh Medical College Admission Requirements and the only difference is being the capital city, the cost of living and tuition fees is slightly higher than other cities.
Quality of MBBS in Bangladesh in colleges in Dhaka exceptionally high and can be compared to best colleges in India.
MBBS in Bangladesh Fee Structure is reasonable and affordable to a large extent.
Private Medical College Admission Fees in Bangladesh is higher than in Government Colleges and in Dhaka Medical College Admission for Foreign Students an application fee and international student fee also needs to be paid.
There are many positive reviews of MBBS in Bangladesh Quora not only by it’s own nationals but also by foreigners from all over the world. This is because quality of MBBS teaching in Bangladesh is comparable to the best and that is why ranking of Medical Colleges in Bangladesh is high.
One can easily sum up the top 5 advantages of studying MBBS in Bangladesh as follows:
1. Quality of MBBS in Bangladesh is good.
2. Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Admission in Bangladesh is simple.
3. SAARC nationals can apply in SAARC Quota for MBBS in Bangladesh.
4. Positive reviews of MBBS in Bangladesh in Quora.
5. Bangladesh MCI result is among the best.