Study MBBS in Armenia
Established in 1920, Yerevan State Medical University is a Government University of Armenia.education..
The University of listed in World Directory of Medical Schools and it’s degree is recognized worldwide, including by Medical Council of India.
The University till date has trained more than 30,000 Doctors from over 40 countries and they are practicing all over the world.
At present nearly 1500 International students are studying there which include nearly 1,000 Indian students.
The University commands worldwide respect and has established partnerships with more than 30 Universities in the world for extensive cooperation & research activities.
Yerevan State Medical University has a state of the art campus consisting of administrative, academic, hospital, diagnostic laboratories, clinics, auditoriums, library etc. In total the University has 462 auditoriums for student groups.
Yerevan State Medical University is home to some well known academicians & scientists of Armenia. Their total strength is 1055.
The University has 15 specialized state of the art hospitals which provide quality medical services to it’s patients. Student’s get an opportunity for clinical exposure at all of these hospitals:
- Armenia Republican Medical Centre (740 beds)
- Mikayelyan Institute of Surgery (110 beds)
- Malatia Medical Centre (124 beds)
- Shengavit Medical Centre (67 beds)
- Erebouni Medical Centre (750 beds)
- Nairi Medical Centre (100 beds)
- Grigor Lousavorich Medical Centre (526 beds)
- Nork Republican Infectious Clinical Hospital (300 beds)
- Kanaker-Zeytun Medical Centre (200 beds)
- S. Malayan’s Eye Centre (125 beds)
- Sourb Astvatsamayr Medical Centre (368 beds)
- Sourb Nerses Mets Medical Centre (116 beds)
- Haematology Centre after Prof. R. Yeolyan (90 beds)
- Armenicum Clinical Centre (50 beds)
- National Oncological Centre after V.A. Fanarjyan (500 beds)
- Maternal and Child Health Centre (300 beds)
- Armed Medical Centre (192 beds)
- Outpatient Clinic at Grigor Narekatsi Medical Centre
The University has an impressive library with over 6,50,000 books, periodicals & scientific journals.
International students are provided accommodation in 2 buildings. There are separate hostels for boys & girls and are equipped with all basic facilities including central heating. Indian food is available.
|Tuition Fees/ Year||US$ 5,000/-|
|Hostel / Year||US$ 500/-|
|Insurance / Year||US$ 150/-|
|Total / Year||US$ 5,650/-|
Yerevan city is the capital of Armenia and is the political cultura, industrial & education center of the country.
It is populary known as “City of Fountains” and as “rosy colored city”, as it’s buildings are made of pink stones in different shades.
Yerevan is a modern developed city with a safe & secure environment.
The city has a well-developed public transit system with metro, city buses, trolley buses and mini-vans operating. Most people in the capital use public transit. Taxis and private cars are also available.
Quick Climate Info
|Hottest Month||August (24 °C avg)|
|Coldest Month||January (-3 °C avg)|
|Wettest Month||May(60.9 mm avg)|
|Windiest Month||March (14 km/h avg)|
|Annual Rainfall||333.5 mm (per year)|