Study MBBS in Armenia
The university was coined in 1920 and known as one amongst the best Government Universities of Armenia.
Yerevan State Medical University has been listed successfully in the World Directory for Medical Science and the degree obtained from the University is perceived worldwide, also by MCI.
Till now, the University has trained about 35,000 doctors from various parts of the world and they all are practicing well and serving the society across the globe.
Currently, around 1550 foreign students are studying MBBS in Armenia and this number includes approx 1500 Indian students.
Yerevan State Medical University holds a great respect as it is in partnership with around thirty big Universities across the world for great cooperation and research activities.
The University has an art campus including academic, diagnostic laboratories, administrative, clinics, library, auditoriums, and much more. Not only has this but if we add up the number the University had more than 400 auditoriums for the student groups.
The University is also home to some of the well-known scientists and academicians of Armenia and their total number is around 1000.
The University has 15 specialized state of the art hospitals which provide quality medical services to it’s patients. Student’s get an opportunity for clinical exposure at all of these hospitals:
1. Armenia Republican Medical Centre (740 beds)
2. Shengavit Medical Centre (67 beds)
3. Malatia Medical Centre (124 beds)
4. Erebouni Medical Centre (750 beds)
5. Mikayelyan Institute of Surgery (110 beds)
6. Grigor Lousavorich Medical Centre (526 beds)
7. Kanaker-Zeytun Medical Centre (200 beds)
8. Nork Republican Infectious Clinical Hospital (300 beds)
9. Nairi Medical Centre (100 beds)
10. Armenicum Clinical Centre (50 beds)
11. Sourb Nerses Mets Medical Centre (116 beds)
12. Sourb Astvatsamayr Medical Centre (368 beds)
13. Maternal and Child Health Centre (300 beds)
14. Haematology Centre after Prof. R. Yeolyan (90 beds)
15. Armed Medical Centre (192 beds)
16. S. Malayan’s Eye Centre (125 beds)
17. National Oncological Centre after V.A. Fanarjyan (500 beds)
18. Outpatient Clinic at Grigor Narekatsi Medical Centre
The University has an impressive library with over 6,50,000 books, periodicals & scientific journals.
International students are provided accommodation in 2 buildings. There are separate hostels for boys & girls and are equipped with all basic facilities including central heating. Indian food is available.
|Tuition Fees/ Year||US$ 5,000/-|
|Hostel / Year||US$ 500/-|
|Insurance / Year||US$ 150/-|
|Total / Year||US$ 5,650/-|
Yerevan city is the capital of Armenia and is the political cultura, industrial & education center of the country.
It is populary known as “City of Fountains” and as “rosy colored city”, as it’s buildings are made of pink stones in different shades.
Yerevan is a modern developed city with a safe & secure environment.
The city has a well-developed public transit system with city buses, trolley buses, metro and mini-vans operating. Most people in the capital use public transit. Private cars and taxis are also available.
Quick Climate Info
|Hottest Month||August (24 °C avg)|
|Coldest Month||January (-3 °C avg)|
|Wettest Month||May(60.9 mm avg)|
|Windiest Month||March (14 km/h avg)|
|Annual Rainfall||333.5 mm (per year)|