MBBS Admission 2017 Latest News


PARENTS / STUDENTS / GUARDIANS CONFUSED OVER DOMICILE: PUNJAB MBBS 2017 ADMISSIONS



According to rules of MBBS Admissions, 85% of the seats in a state are allotted to students from the states and remaining 15% seats to students from other states of India.

However, in Punjab, the authorities have allowed to apply students from outside the state for the 85% state quota.
There are 8 MBBS and 16 BDS Colleges in Punjab with an intake capacity of 2,300 students.

Due to this students who are Punjab are getting competition fom other students in India and there chances of getting admission become less.

Some parents are thinking of approaching the Punjab & Haryana High court.

BFUHS – which is responsible 1st issued a merit list on June 29, 2017 and later issued a revised merit list on July 16 where names of many students from Punjab were missing.

Counselling in Punjab for MBBS admissions 2017 is scheduled from 22 July to 24 July 2017.

This situation has created a panic among MBBS aspirants and they are making enquires with MBBS Abroad Consultants for MBBS in abroad. Many students from Punjab go to Ukraine, Russia and China every year to do MBBS.