BLDE University Under Graduate Entrance Test (BLDE UGET)
About BLDE UGET
BLDE University of Karnataka offers MBBS program, at its Shri B.M. Patil Medical College, Bijapur.
Some of the Salient Features of the College are:
• Recognized by MCI for 150 UG admission since 1991. Uninterrupted performance since 1986.
• Annual intake of 150 Under Graduate, 28 Degrees and 16 Diplomas (in all 44) Post Graduate seats.
• Post Graduate courses in 14 Departments.
• Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses are recognized by MCI.
• Under Graduate Course is recognized by Sri Lankan Medical Council.
• Enlisted in the WHO directory of Medical schools.
• Enlisted in the IMED FAIMER.
• Alumni are spread across the globe.
• Faculty highly qualified, experienced, motivated and research oriented.
• Administration student centric and pro-active.
• Management Progressive.
The Medical College and Hospital are situated adjacent to each other on a campus sprawling over 45 acres of land, in the heart of the city. The campus has beautiful landscaped gardens and black stone buildings of old world charm, which are well ventilated and illuminated. The college departments, the central library and residential areas are distributed in various blocks within the campus.
Candidates are selected for MBBS based on the merit list of the BLDE UGET examination which is held every year.
Candidates from all over India are eligible to appear in this test.
One paper consisting of 180 questions – 60 eah from Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
Examination is Multiple choice type – 4 possible answers and the candidate has to choose the correct one.
Duration of exam is 3 hours.
There is no negative marking. Each correct answer is given 1 mark.
(a) Candidates from All Over India can appear for this examination.
(b) Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of his/her admission.
(c) Candidates must have studies Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English in Class 12th and should have an aggregate of over 50% in PCB.
(d) Candidate should not have passed 10+2 before 2014.
(e) Candidates already pursuing MBBS course at some other College in India are not eligible to apply.
(f) Candidates who have successfully appeared in COMEDK earlier but failed to take admission are not eligible to apply again.
The syllabus of the test is based upon PUC 1 & 2 prescribed by Pre-University Board of Karnataka.
These topics are followed by most Pre-University Boards. However, there may be variation between different boards conducting Class 12 exams.
Online Registration Starts – April 2016 onwards
Last date of Submission – Middle of May 2016
Date of Examination – 3rd week of May 2016.
Declaration of Results – 1st week of June 2016.