Benefits Of Taking MBBS Admission Abroad
1. MBBS Admission Abroad procedures are simple. There is no entrance exam and admissions are based on the basis of percentage a candidate secures in Physics, Chemistry & Biology in Class 12th. Some Universities take into consideration marks in English subject also.
Different Universities have different entry criteria – some take PCB more than 60%, some 80% but most Universities who offer MBBS abroad have an entry requirement of PCB 50% in case of candidates from general category and 40% and above if the candidate is from OBC/SC/ST category.
For MBBS in China, good Universities need minimum 60% and above in PCB.
2. MBBS Admission Abroad is cost effective as the fee is low as compared to fee of privately managed medical colleges in India.
3. There are some very good well reputed, established Medical Universities which admit Indian students and these Universities are recognized world-wide and are also recognized by MCI.
4. Since MBBS in Abroad is approved by MCI, Indian students can after clearing MCI Screening Test can work in India They are also eligible to apply for Government Jobs in India.
5. Foreign Medical Universities offer many scholarships. Many Indian students who are currently studying MBBS Abroad have availed these scholarships. These scholarships announcements are made regularly at the University and the students can fill the required application forms to apply.
6. Indian Banks & Financial Institutions also extend facility of providing loan to an Indian student who want to do MBBS Abroad. However, some requirements are to be met to be eligible to take benefit of education loan.
7. Students who take MBBS Admission Abroad study the same curriculum which is followed in India and hence their medical degree obtained from a foreign country is valid in India.
As a matter of fact the degree is valid world-wide and the students can go and work anywhere in the world if they desire to do so. They just have to get themselves registered with the Medical Council of that country and get a license to practice as a Doctor in that country.
8. When a student goes to study abroad for his studies he gets the advantage of:
(a) International curriculum which is advance.
(b) Learning from experienced Professors.
(c) Interaction with people from different country.
(d) Learn about new cultures and traditions of different countries.
(e) Exposure to good clinical rotations as all Universities have not one but many affiliated hospitals.
(f) Since most Universities providing MBBS Admission Abroad are research based, students also have the option to assist the Scientists in writing technical articles and / or collect data for scientific research and analysis – which in turn gives them immense knowledge and helps them gain more skills.
9. List of Documents required to study MBBS Abroad:
(a) Class 10th Certificate and Mark sheet.
(b) Class 11th Mark sheet.
(c) Class 12th Certificate and Mark sheet.
(e) Birth Certificate.
Some countries may need following additional documents:
(a) Medical Test.
(b) Bank Statement of Parents.
(c) Sponsorship Affidavits.