- Am I selecting a good foreign Medical University?
- Is the University recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI)?
- Is the University globally recognized by WHO, IMED etc?
- Will I be able to adjust there?
- Will the medium of instruction be English or the local language?
- What will be my future after completing the degree from foreign
- Do I need IELTS or TOEFL to study there?
- Do I have to appear for any entrance examination?
- Do I have to clear MCI screening test after I complete my MBBS?
- Is the MCI screening test difficult?
- How do I prepare for MCI screening test?
- I see so many advertisement promoting Study MBBS in USA, Canada,
UK, Russia, China, Belarus, Ukraine, Armenia, India, Nepal, Bangladesh,
Kyrgyzstan, Bulgaria, Phillipines, Mauritius, Saint Lucia etc. – I am all
confused as to which one is good, which is reputed, which has low fee, no
These are some of the questions which all students have.
We at SEED are committed to provide correct and honest answers and our unbiased opinion to every student, their parents & guardians who plan to
pursue their MBBS studies abroad.
Over the years our sincerity, dedication & honesty and lowest or zero
consultancy fee has made us extremely popular among prospective MBBS
students and now we are considered as the top, biggest & best MBBS
admission consultant in India.
We look forward to assisting Indian students for MBBS 2014-15 academic year.