|S.No.||Name of the University||Tuition Fee/Year||Hostel/year||Total in US$ 1st Year||Estimate in INR 1st year||Yearly in US$ 2nd to 6th Years||Yearly 2nd to 6th Year Yearly Estimate in INR|
|1||Kiev National Medical University n.a. O.O. Bogomolets||US$ 4,300/-||US$ 1,000/-||US$ 5,300/-||Rs. 3,44,500/-||US$ 5,300/-||Rs. 3,44,500/-|
|2||Kharkiv National Medical University - Hostel 5||US$ 4,800/-||US$ 1,200/-||US$ 6,000/-||Rs. 3,90,000/-||US$ 6,000/-||Rs.3,90,000/-|
|Kharkiv National Medical University - Hostel 4||US$ 4,800/-||US$ 900/-||US$ 5,700/-||Rs. 3,70,500/-||US$ 5,700/-||Rs. 3,70,500/-|
|3||V.N. Karazina Kharkiv National University||US$ 4,000/-||US$ 1,100/-||US$ 5,100/-||Rs. 3,31,500/-||-||-|
|2nd to 6th year fees||US$ 3,700/-||US$ 1,100/-||-||-||US$ 4,800/-||Rs. 3,12,000/-|
|4||Kiev Private Medical University UAFM||US$ 3,500/-||US$ 1,000/-||US$ 4,500/-||Rs. 2,92,500/-||US$ 4,500/-||Rs. 2,92,500/-|
|5||Lviv National Medical University||US$ 4,300/-||US$ 700/-||US$ 5,000/-||Rs. 3,25,000/-||US$ 5,000/-||Rs. 3,25,000/-|
|6||Odessa National Medical University*||US$ 4,000/-*||US$ 1,000/-||US$ 5,000/-||Rs. 3,25,000/-||US$ 4,800/-||Rs. 3,12,000/-|
|7||Vinnitsa National Medical University||US$ 4,400/-||US$ 600/-||US$ 5,000/-||Rs. 3,25,000/-||US$ 5,000/-||Rs. 3,25,000/-|
|8||Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University||US$ 4,200/-||US$ 800/-||US$ 5,000/-||Rs. 4,55,000/-||US$ 5,000/-||Rs. 3,25,000/-|
|9||Ternopil State Medical University||US$ 4,300/-||US$ 700/-||US$ 5,000/-||Rs. 3,25,000/-||US$ 5,000/-||Rs. 3,25,000/-|
|10||Zaporozhye State Medical University||US$ 4,200/-||US$ 800/-||US$ 5,000/-||Rs. 3,25,000/-||US$ 5,000/-||Rs. 3,25,000/-|
|11||Sumy State University Medical School||US$ 4,000/-||US$ 350/-||US$ 4,350/-||Rs. 2,82,750/-||US$ 4,350/-||Rs. 2,82,750/-|
|12||Uzhgorod National University||US$ 3,500/-||US$ 850/-||US$ 4,350/-||Rs. 2,82,750/-||US$ 4,350/-||Rs. 2,82,750/-|
*Odessa National Medical University - the fee increases every year by US$ 300/-.
1. Hostel is compulsory for 1st year.
2. From 2nd year onwards majority of students stay outside the Hostel as private accommodation is cheaper and offers more luxury & privacy. If the student wants to continue in the hostel they can do so by paying the hostel charges.
3. Insurance extra US$ 200/- every year.
4. One Time Charge extra USD 2,000/- for university in S.No.1. For S.No.2, 3 and 4, the one time charge is $1500. For S.No. 5 -12, the one time charge if $1800 payable directly to the university.
5. Food & Personal Expenses extra. Food estimates around Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 7,000/- per month depending upon personal habits.
6. Air Ticket extra approximately Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- one way.
7. 1st year Admission, Visa Processing & Service Charges extra.
8. 1 USD is calculated @ Rs. 65/-. Estimate may vary depending on Currency fluctuation which is not in our hands.