Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University, Kyrgyzstan
About the University
1. Founded in 1993 in accordance with The Warsaw Treaty of Friendship, Cooperation and Mutual Assistance between the Kyrgyz Republic and the Russian Federation.
2. University closely cooperates with the Yeltsin Foundation which grants financial aid to 50 best students.
3. In 2004 by the decree of the Kyrgyz Republic President, the university was given a name of the First President of Russian Federation Boris Nikolayevich Yeltsin as a sign of appreciation and respect for enormous support and encouragement in establishing the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University.
4. The University has 8 faculties, 80 academic departments, 6 research centers, 15 scientific and educational centers, 4 laboratories, a law center, a medical center, and 25 institutes of students’ aesthetic education.
5. University has 1973 academic & research staff..
6. Home to more than 11,000 students including 900 foreign students.
7. The Faculty of Medicine of the Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University was founded in 1994.
8. Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University is approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).
9. Faculty of Medicine aims to produce high quality Doctors & specialists.
10. Graduates of the Faculty of Medicine get diplomas of two states- the Russian Federation and the Kyrgyz Republic.
11. Post Graduate training programs are offered in more than 26 firels including Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Surgery. Cardiovascular Surgery & Oncology amongst others.
12. Faculty of Medicine has 30 specialized departments& 390 highly experienced lecturers.
13. University has well-equipped class rooms with modern teaching equipment..
14. University has 6 specialized laboratories:
(i) Laboratory of Organic and Inorganic Chemistry.
(ii) Laboratory of Biology and Medical Biochemistry.
(iii) Laboratory of New Technologies in Teaching of Medical Subjects.
(iv) Laboratory of Optimization of Teaching-Learning Processes.
(v) Laboratory of Experimental Simulation of Pathophysiological Process.